Is your System files encrypted with [email protected] File Extension Ransomware? Are you unable to open your stored files? Looking for an appropriate file decryption guide? If your answer is affirmative for all the above queries then you are absolutely landed at the right page. Here you will get all information related to [email protected] File Extension Ransomware and its decryption guide. So, keep reading this post completely.
Technical Details That You Must Consider About [email protected] File Extension Ransomware
|Threat's Name||[email protected] File Extension Ransomware|
|Type||Ransomware, File encrypting virus|
|Variant of||B2DR Ransomware|
|Danger Level||Very High|
|Affected Systems||Windows OS|
|File Extension||[email protected]|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Primary Objective||Encrypts users all stored data and after that asks innocent users to pay ransom fee.|
|Occurrences||Spam campaigns, bundling method, torrent downloads, P2P file sharing site, infected devices etc|
|Is File Decryption Possible||Yes|
|To delete [email protected] File Extension Ransomware completely and decrypt files, users must download Windows Scanner Tool.|
Detailed Information of [email protected] File Extension Ransomware
Being a System user, you almost familiar with the B2DR Ransomware attack created by group of cyber criminals to extort money from innocent users. But very few System users are aware with the latest variant of B2DR ransomware named [email protected] File Extension Ransomware that has a very long name. This variant of ransomware is discovered by security analysts in late May 2018 that uses [email protected] file extension to lock users all stored files.
It is crafted in such a manner that it can easily compromise almost all file types such as audio or video files, images, documents, databases, PDFs, eBooks and many more. This variant of ransomware uses strong AES cryptography to target files and make them unreadable or inaccessible. After infecting files as well as making them inaccessible, it drops a ransom note named Readme.txt that typically asked victims to pay 0.1 – 0.3 Bitcoin for getting unique file decryption key. According to the security analysts, hackers offers the free decryption of 3 files having size smaller than 2 GB. However, security experts are not recommended affected users to pay ransom demanded fee. Therefore, System users must delete [email protected] File Extension Ransomware from their infected machine instead of paying ransom fee to get back all valuable files.
Tips To Avoid PC Having [email protected] File Extension Ransomware
- Keep a backup of your stored data, files as well as folders.
- Don't download any suspicious attachment or open spam message.
- Avoid yourself from visiting any hacked domain.
- Use only trusted sources to perform installation procedure of any packages.
- Always update your System application or Operating System.
- Scan your Windows PC on the regular basis.
How To Remove [email protected] File Extension Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] File Extension related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] File Extension related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] File Extension infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.