|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .Snc File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.Snc File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|CMC||4.3.537124||Trj.Win64..Snc File Virus.BB|
|Baidu||1.434809||Variant of Win64/Trojan..Snc File Virus.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .Snc File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.Snc File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them MjoGraph 4.6.1 , Total Video Converter Pro , Dowser 0.26 , CatDV Pegasus , FeltCritters 1.0 , BookShelf 1.2 , URLParser2 2.1 , iTerm 2.0 , CC File Converter 1.1 , Push 4.0 4.0.75 , iWipe 1.0.1 , Simphile X 1.3 , UberCam – Live Video FX 1.0 , NDAS Utility 1.8.4 , MassTransit 4.2.1
A Short Definition Of .Snc File Virus
.Snc File Virus is a cryptovirus and it locks your system to demand the ransom amount. Your files will get encrypted and the system become inaccessible. It totally spoil your system such that you can’t open any file. This ransomware is very hazardous so that you will become victim. This ransomware was recently reported as it drop an exe file in your system which may be observed in the temp directory.
How Does .Snc File Virus Enters Into Your System
.Snc File Virus enters through the social media, spam email attachments, peer to peer file transfer, unpatched software, visiting low quality websites etc.
How Does .Snc File Virus Encrypts Your Files
.Snc File Virus encrypts all files by using a extension. It uses the ciphers as RSA & AES-256. This extension is actually used as the suffix at the end of your files name and lock your files. The files which get encrypted are as images, documents, power-point, spreadsheet, archives etc. The file formats which get changed are .jpg, .ppt, .doc, .png etc.
Why .Snc File Virus Is Called A Hazardous PC Virus
.Snc File Virus locks your file and when you will try to open your file, you will get the ransom note on your desktop screen. You will get a nasty message inside this note. In this note hackers warn you to pay the ransom fee to unlock your files. They give you instruction to pay the amount and provide a URL to click on that and get support for the decryption of files. They give you some hours to pay the amount and demand several dollars in Bitcoin to decrypt your files.
If you will pay the amount you will get cheated by them because they will not give you any decryption key. So, you should use the data recovery software to restore your data and follow the guideline to remove .Snc File Virus completely.
Remove .Snc File Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove .Snc File Virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove .Snc File Virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To .Snc File Virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find .Snc File Virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove .Snc File Virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove .Snc File Virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the .Snc File Virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the .Snc File Virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.