Recently, team of security experts have discovered a new variant of B2DR Ransomware named [email protected] Ransomware that uses [email protected] file extension to lock users files. If your System files are also locked with [email protected] Ransomware and looking for best file decryption guide then go through with this expert's solution completely.
Threat's Profile of [email protected] Ransomware
|Name of Threat||[email protected] Ransomware|
|Threat Type||Cryptovirus, Ransomware|
|Danger Level||Very high|
|Variant of||B2DR Ransomware|
|Infected Systems||Windows OS|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|Description||[email protected] Ransomware is a new data locker ransomware that locks users stored data as well as file using strong cipher algorithm and extort money from victims.|
|Distribution Channels||Torrent downloads, spam campaigns, bundling method, pirated software, hacked domain etc.|
|To get rid of [email protected] Ransomware and decrypt files, System users must download Windows Scanner Tool.|
More Information About [email protected] Ransomware
[email protected] Ransomware is one of the latest variant of B2DR Ransomware which is mainly known to lock users crucial files and extort money from victims. It is a typical and extremely malicious ransomware infection that has victimized great deal of System users and extort huge amount of money from victims. Like its predecessors, it also target almost all version of Windows PC including Windows server, Vista, XP, Server, Me, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. Being created by the cyber criminals, the primary objective of this ransomware is to extort money from victims and for this, it perform several malicious actions and file encryption method.
Data Encryption Method of [email protected] Ransomware
The primary aim of [email protected] Ransomware is to lock users crucial files so that they can not easily use them. The developers of such a ransomware utilizes the in-built file encryption module that implements the AES-256 file encoding method to target almost all type types such as audio, video, image, document, backup, eBooks, databases, PDFs and many more. This version of B2DR Ransomware is mainly known to add [email protected] file extension to the encrypted data. After performing the successful data as well as file encryption procedure, [email protected] Ransomware drops a text file entitled as Readme.txt.
Know About Readme.txt File Delivered By [email protected] Ransomware
The text file named Readme.txt often serves as a ransom note. Like other ransom note, this text file also inform victims about the file encryption procedure of Ssananuna[email protected] Ransomware and instructs victims to pay ransom demanded fee in order to get the unique file decryption key. To get files back or decrypt them, most of the System users easily decided to pay ransom fee but team of security analysts are strictly warned the affected users to do so. Instead of paying ransom demanded fee, the affected System users must delete [email protected] Ransomware completely from their machine.
How To Remove [email protected] Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End [email protected] Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the [email protected] Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall [email protected] Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall [email protected] Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete [email protected] Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete [email protected] Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all [email protected] Ransomware related programs.
Remove [email protected] Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all [email protected] Ransomware related entries.
Remove [email protected] Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the [email protected] Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free [email protected] Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.