|Trojan.Agent.CDJF is a Spyware|
|Trojan Dropped by Trojan.Agent.CDJF are I-Worm.Diversao, I-Worm.Neton, Virus.Obfuscator.ACH, Win32:Virus/Ramnit.AF, Recker Trojan, Trojan.Wimpixo, Rlsloup.A, HTML:Script-inf, Trojan.Qhost.aes, PWSteal.Lageliz.A, QFat Trojan, Trojan-PWS.Win32.Bjlog, Loli Trojan, TaskDir.Trojan|
|Related spyware I-Worm.Netsky, Rlvknlg.exe, Spyware.Mywebtattoo, MSN Chat Monitor and Sniffer, Modem Spy, Rootkit.Podnuha, Expedioware, IMDetect, Spyware.WinFavorites, CrisysTec Sentry, WinSecure Antivirus, Look2Me Adware, DealHelper|
|Windows Error caused by Trojan.Agent.CDJF are – 0x00000011, 0x00000103, 0x000000A7, 0x80244027 WU_E_PT_NO_AUTH_PLUGINS_REQUESTED The server returned an empty authentication information list., 0x80240002 WU_E_MAX_CAPACITY_REACHED The maximum capacity of the service was exceeded., 0x0000010E, 0x00000100, Error 0xC000021A, 0x000000E1|
|Trojan.Agent.CDJF infects these windows .dll files SLCommDlg.dll, NlsData0002.dll, ximage3b.dll, Microsoft.Windows.Diagnosis.TroubleshootingPack.resources.dll, msadco.dll, System.Design.dll, mfc42fra.dll, hpotscld.dll, fdWCN.dll, odbcint.dll, msvfw32.dll|
Trojan.Agent.CDJF may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them ImageOptim , AcaStat 188.8.131.52.1802 , KODAK Gallery Upload Plug-in 1.0.1 , Volume Logic 1.3.2L , WhoIs Analyzer Pro 2.2.177 , Vectoraster 6.0.4 , Templates for iBooks Author Free 1.3 , Remote Growl 1.0 , DomWorld 1.0 , Action Themes for Keynote 3.0 , Buzztracker 1.2 , Typist , PRAM Inspector 1.1 , Newer MAXpowr 1.0 , Cosmo Bots 1.01b , LightSwitch 0.1
Trojan.Agent.CDJF Removal Tips
I have different PC which are connected with network and infected by a Trojan Trojan.Agent.CDJF. I have used antivirus to delete it permanently but it is coming back. I am scare that this Trojan is spread over the network. What to do now. Please help me to protect my PC immediately.
Description Of Trojan.Agent.CDJF
Trojan.Agent.CDJF is detected as a Trojan virus which belongs to the family of worst System infection. It has been detected as a harmful element for your system. It silently intrude your computer without your permission. It is capable to collect sensitive information. It also block you system and damage files. This Trojan is very notorious which capable to make your system totally compromised. It is generally situated computer’s background to executes several malicious activities.
Important Principals Of Trojan.Agent.CDJF
The Trojan.Agent.CDJF apply the vital feature to infiltrate PC which are as follows:
- Clicking on suspicious link: Clicking on the deceptive links are also malicious and lead to the cause of infiltration of this Trojan.Agent.CDJF. So, it is better to avoid to click on the unknown link immediately.
- Bundling: There are lots of free software application available online which are generally bundled with Trojan.Agent.CDJF. This packaged program promoted on the unsafeP2P network. If you use to download this free software you may download this trojan virus easily in your computer.
- Spam email: The spam attachments are also one kind of notorious activity of the hacker. They send unknown mail attachments and when user open the attachment,Trojan.Agent.CDJF get penetrated inside your machine.
Effects Of Trojan.Agent.CDJF On Your System
Once the Trojan.Agent.CDJF enters into your system, it typically performs different types of tasks or changes into your system. When your system get infected with this virus, it adds and delete entries of registry editor. It starts such changes without any user’s consents. It causes hard drive failure, OS crash, and application malfunctioning. This trojan also uses key logger technique and grab all types of sensitive information. It hide itself and due to this feature it is very hard to detect. Trojan.Agent.CDJF decreases the system security and slow the speed of the computer.
What Are The Hazardous Scenario Of The Trojan.Agent.CDJF?
The main purpose of the hackers is to scam user and they want to make money from the victim sides. Trojan.Agent.CDJF is totally annoying and create the backdoor for other viruses also. The cyber crooks easily collect all data from the user’s PC by connecting with remote server. This is very annoying and harmful for your system. So, you should read the article carefully and get instruction to remove Trojan.Agent.CDJF from your PC quickly.
Manual Trojan.Agent.CDJF Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Trojan.Agent.CDJF
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Trojan.Agent.CDJF, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Trojan.Agent.CDJF Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Trojan.Agent.CDJF infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Trojan.Agent.CDJF infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Trojan.Agent.CDJF, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Trojan.Agent.CDJF
How to View Trojan.Agent.CDJF Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Trojan.Agent.CDJF related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Trojan.Agent.CDJF Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Trojan.Agent.CDJF, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Trojan.Agent.CDJF Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Trojan.Agent.CDJF.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Trojan.Agent.CDJF related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Trojan.Agent.CDJF related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Trojan.Agent.CDJF associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Trojan.Agent.CDJF, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.