|Trojan.Agent.DQMQ is a Backdoor|
|Trojan Dropped by Trojan.Agent.DQMQ are Win32/Fynloski.AA, Renocide.gen!C, Packed.PePatch.kc, Bamital.H, SHeur3.CDGB, VB.rl, Obfuscator.ID, Trojan.Downloader.Small.agbh, SillyFDC.I, Dwarf 4 You Worm|
|Related spyware Spyware.Acext, Wintective, Rootkit.Agent, WinRAR 2011 Hoax, Internet Spy, SysSafe, Gav.exe, CasinoOnNet, TorrentSoftware|
|Windows Error caused by Trojan.Agent.DQMQ are – 0x000000FC, 0x80240037 WU_E_NOT_SUPPORTED The functionality for the operation is not supported., 0x00000055, 0x8024000C WU_E_NOOP No operation was required., 0x000000E9, 0x80249005 WU_E_INVENTORY_WMI_ERROR A WMI error occurred when enumerating the instances for a particular class., 0x00000028, 0x0000003F, Error 0x80200056, 0xf080E CBS_E_MANIFEST_VALIDATION_DUPLICATE_ATTRIBUTES multiple attributes have the same name|
|Trojan.Agent.DQMQ infects these windows .dll files Microsoft.MediaCenter.iTv.Hosting.dll, UIAutomationCore.dll, CertPolEng.dll, form.dll, MpSvc.dll, rdpendp.dll, snmpsnap.dll, prflbmsg.dll, wiavusd.dll, mshtmler.dll|
Trojan.Agent.DQMQ may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Jetpack 1.1SL , Zookmarks 1.0 , 4Media iPod Max , MailMate 1.7.2 , WEP Key Maker 1.1 , Umax MagicScan Driver 5.1 , 3D Camera 1.4.1 , Business-in-a-Box , UserMatic 1.03 , Swingworm 1.0.0 , Lightbox Photo Gallery Maker 1.30
How To Delete Trojan.Agent.DQMQ From PC Forever
Is your Windows machine get infected by Trojan.Agent.DQMQ? Are you unable to perform any task on your Windows machine normally? Looking for an expert’s solution to get rid of it? If so, you are absolutely at the right place. Here, an effective solution is described with the help of this guide you can easily get rid out of Trojan.Agent.DQMQ with minimal effort and ease.
Technical Details Of Trojan.Agent.DQMQ
|Name of Threat||Trojan.Agent.DQMQ|
|Risk Level||Very High|
|Affected Systems||Windows OS|
|Description||Trojan.Agent.DQMQ is one of the worst Trojan infection that opens System backdoor secretly and download several malicious threats inside the machine.|
|Occurrences||Spam campaigns, Bundling method, Pirated software, Gambling site, Infected Devices, P2P file sharing sources etc.|
Harmful Actions Perform By Trojan.Agent.DQMQ
- Download several malicious threats
- Degrades System and Internet working speed
- Hampers surfing experience
- Throws several fake alerts or notifications
- Disables security measures
- Exploits Computer vulnerabilities and much more.
All Crucial Facts That you Must Know About Trojan.Agent.DQMQ
Trojan.Agent.DQMQ is another vicious program belongs to the Trojan community. This misleading and dangerous malware has been created by the group of cyber criminals who want to earn online profit from the novice or innocent users. It is crafted and designed by the hackers in such a way that it can easily affect all version of Windows Operating System including Windows Vista, Server, XP, Me, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the latest version Windows 10.
Being a notorious and dubious Computer threats, it get intrudes into the PC silently without seeking for users permission. The developers of this malware uses various ways to compromise Windows machine but it mainly spread via spam campaigns. Spam campaigns included the dubious attachments and suspicious links. Besides, malware can also enters inside the PC via bundling method, suspicious or in-text links, torrent or porn sites, P2P file sharing network, drive-by-downloads, exploit kits, malicious hyperlinks and much more.
Reasons Why Should Delete Trojan.Agent.DQMQ From PC Immediately
Doesn’t matter how Trojan.Agent.DQMQ introduce itself inside your PC. As soon as it invades inside your PC, you have to really face with several serious issues. It opens the System backdoor secretly and allows cyber hackers to access your PC illegally. It hides itself deep inside your machine and lead your PC to the several major damages. By eating up too much resources, it downpours performance speed of System as well as Internet. It injects too much malicious code at startup or boot section to start itself automatically when users starts their Windows machine. Apart from these, the worst behavior of Trojan.Agent.DQMQ is to information tracking. It is capable to collect users all personal data and forwarded them to hackers with evil intentions. Therefore, the removal of Trojan.Agent.DQMQ is highly recommended from affected machine.
How to Remove Trojan.Agent.DQMQ from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Agent.DQMQ from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Agent.DQMQ using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Agent.DQMQ
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Agent.DQMQ.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Agent.DQMQ from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Agent.DQMQ and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Agent.DQMQ and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Agent.DQMQ and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Agent.DQMQ and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Agent.DQMQ Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Agent.DQMQ to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Agent.DQMQ named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Agent.DQMQ entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Agent.DQMQ, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.