|Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS is a Backdoor|
|Trojan Dropped by Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS are I-Worm.Hawawi.e, Trojan.Silentbanker, I-Worm.Bagle.h, PAK_Generic.012, Mal/Dorf-F, Win32/Kheagol.Patch.A, Trojan-GameThief.Win32.Magania.awwk, W32.Aspam.B, Remhead, TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Pamac.A, Troj/DNSChan-A, VBInject.IM|
|Related spyware Spy4PC, Qvdntlmw Toolbar, Dobrowsesecure.com, PC Cleaner, WinFixer2005, Spyware.Acext, Stealth Web Page Recorder, Adware.RelatedLinks, Personal PC Spy|
|Windows Error caused by Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS are – 0xf080E CBS_E_MANIFEST_VALIDATION_DUPLICATE_ATTRIBUTES multiple attributes have the same name, 0x8024A003 WU_E_AU_LEGACYCLIENTDISABLED The old version of the Automatic Updates client was disabled., 0x00000104, 0x00000112, 0x80244025 WU_E_PT_FILE_LOCATIONS_CHANGED Operation failed due to a changed file location; refresh internal state and resend., 0x80248008 WU_E_DS_MISSINGDATA The data store is missing required information or has a NULL in a table column that requires a non-null value., 0x0000004F, 0x000000C8|
|Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS infects these windows .dll files kdcom.dll, sti.dll, Microsoft.VisualBasic.ni.dll, dskquoui.dll, SSShim.dll, hlink.dll, localui.dll, wpdshext.dll, UIAutomationClientsideProviders.ni.dll, WMM2EXT.dll, AcRes.dll, negoexts.dll, ActiveContentWizard.dll, dpnathlp.dll|
Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Pop Rock 1.0 , Christmas Tree Bounce 1.0 , AllBookmarks 4.0.1 , Serial Box v.11.2013 , iCompositions Radio 1.0 , Wokabulary 3.4.0 , Control Center 2.1.1 , DxO ViewPoint 2.1.6 , Amberlight 1.2.0 , Bigasoft iTunes Video Converter , Pumpkin Icons , Fliq 2.0.2 , WeddingLan 2.0 , FlickrShop 2.0 , Storm in a Teacup 1.2 , The Tracktor Safari Extension 1.0.4
How To Remove Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS (Quick Guide)
This article is about Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS. You can read the whole article here carefully. This will guide you more and provide the secure pathway to keep your PC safe.
A Brief Introduction About Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS
Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS belongs to the Trojan family. It’s behaviors are same as the other trojan viruses. It hide itself deeply into the computer as it is difficult to detect with antivirus. If it occurs inside your system, your computer will get operated slowly and can’t be recover your computer’s normal speed. It can also change the settings of your system. You PC may be in disorder. It also disable your task manager and control panel once it get installed in your system.
Common Symptoms Of The Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS
- Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS modifies the browser settings
- It alters the DNS configuration and block to access the legitimate websites.
- It communicate with the remote server and install other malware into the system silently.
- It mess up the registry entries and degrades the system performance.
- It also install the malevolent browser extension for displaying the annoying pop-ups.
- It redirects the user to other phishing sites.
- It give permission to hackers to enter inside the system without your permission.
How Does Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS Penetrate Into Your Computer?
The penetration of virus depends on several factors like spam email and junk mail attachments. When you open the spam email the Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS which is linked with the spam mail get enters into the system. When you click to open the junk mail attachments, you will find that this virus get easily penetrated into your system due to the attachment. If you are visiting the low quality websites, then be alert because this is also the vital method of penetration of this virus into your system. The peer to peer file transfer and the bundled with free software are also the vital reason for the invasion of Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS. If you will download and install the freeware, it is sure that you will get this virus very quickly inside your computer.
What Are The Hazardous Activities Of Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS?
The hackers when get connected to the remote server, they starts to watch your all online activities. It is very harmful for your system and you also. You will lose your data and money both. They actually steal your all important information for their malign purpose and earn money. This is very painful for the innocent users when they lose their information. So, it is much better that you should always keep your PC free from this kind of viruses.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Agent.VB.BDS, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!