|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .Adobee File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.Adobee File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Sophos ML||3.0.539627||Trj.Win32..Adobee File Virus.BC|
|Sophos AV||5.813851||Variant of Win32/Trojan..Adobee File Virus.A|
|Virusdie External Site Scan||4.6.131||TDL4 Rootkit, VirusGarde|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .Adobee File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.Adobee File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Tumblr Stack for RapidWeaver 1.3 , XKOBO 1.11 , Music Collector 184.108.40.20678 , NoMMKeys 1.1 , Fuel for Keynote 1.0.2 , Arriving 1.1 , PHPQuickReference 0.8.1 , CM ComboTIFF 2.0.1 , Apiary Quest 2.0 , Organic Chemistry Essentials 1.0.14 , EarthScapes2 , Living Weather Hd v3.0.1 , Web Slices 1.0 , PDF Merge 3.0.0 , UGather 2.3 , Improv 1.0 , iRAPP 2.7 , Season’s Greetings Vol. 5 for Mail 2.14
Information Of .Adobee File Virus In Short
.Adobee File Virus is yet another most vicious and dangerous file encryption ransomware that has been designed and created by the vicious cyber hackers to blackmail System users and earn money from them. This variant of ransomware is mainly targets the Windows OS based Systems including Windows Server, XP, Vista, NT, Me, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. Likewise traditional ransomware, it also aims to ruin System experience and extort money from the affected System users.
Transmission Methods Of .Adobee File Virus
Being a part of ransomware, it also enters inside the Windows PC silently using several deceptive techniques but the main source of its infiltration is spam email. The creators or con artists of this ransomware often created several spam messages and sent to users inbox. When users open any spam message or download any dubious attachment then .Adobee File Virus secretly enters inside the PC. Besides, it may also enters inside the System when System users download any cost-free packages, visit any gambling or hacked domain, updates OS through redirected link etc.
Actions Performed By .Adobee File Virus
As soon as .Adobee File Virus enters inside the System, it uses strong and sophisticated algorithm to encrypt almost all kinds of data found in infected System such as audios or videos files, images, databases, documents, PDFs and many more. After locking all files, it prevent the affected System users to access their PC normally and then place a ransom note on System background. Ransom note is just a creation of cyber criminals used to threatens the System users. By displaying ransom note, it’s developers asks victims to pay ransom demanded fee but you should not pay it under any circumstances. To restore files, it is very necessary to delete .Adobee File Virus instantly from infected machine.
A: How To Remove .Adobee File Virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill .Adobee File Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the .Adobee File Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall .Adobee File Virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .Adobee File Virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore .Adobee File Virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing .Adobee File Virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing .Adobee File Virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by .Adobee File Virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.