|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Kingsoft||8.5.233431||[email protected] Virus.BB|
|ALYac||8.857835||Variant of Win32/[email protected] Virus.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Screenshot FX 1.1 , BEATAnalyzer 1.1 , Plot 2.00 , EURL 2.0r2 , PCB3 1.0 , OfficeClock 1.0 , War of the Gods 1.1 , Syncmp3 1.0 , ineen 1.1 , above threshold 3.0 , BioX 1.1b1 , Make Symlink 1.1.6 , SmackSpaces 0.3 , Scalp 0.7 , Bugzilla , Debt Quencher 1.3.3 , Deeper (Mountain Lion) , QXScope 1.0.5
Detailed Information of [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is a recently identified ransomware infection programmed by the cyber criminals along sole intention to blackmail novice users in order to extort money from them. This ransomware program uses very powerful and strong encryption algorithm to lock each single data stored on System’s hard drive including images, videos, audios, documents, excels, PDFs, excel sheets, presentations and many more. It carries its own malicious file in order to execute itself automatically in affected machine. It is capable to lock down System completely and avoid users from accessing their files.
Behavior of [email protected] Virus
- Proliferates inside the PC silently.
- Scans targeted PC in deep.
- [email protected] Virus performs file encryption procedure to lock users file.
- Renames file name by appending weird file extension.
- Scare innocent users by displaying several fake alerts, messages or notification.
- Drops ransom note and asks victims to pay ransom fee.
- [email protected] Virus degrades overall performance speed.
- Disables firewall settings and security measures.
Don’t Believe on Ransom Note Displayed By [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is mainly known for extorting money from innocent users. This is why, it locks user files and ask victims to pay ransom fee. After getting scary ransom message, most of the System users easily decided to pay ransom fee. If you are also one of them then it is one of your bad decision forever because there is no any assurance that you will get the unique file decryption key even paying the ransom demanded fee. In short, [email protected] Virus is very harmful for affected machine. Therefore, affected users must take an immediate action to eliminate [email protected] Virus from their PC.
What To Do If Your PC Get Infected By [email protected] Virus
The ransomware infection has been mainly designed with the purpose to scare users and trick their money. It take your files on hostage and demand ransom to return your important data. But now the question is what you can do when your system got infected by [email protected] Virus virus? Here are some option that you can use to get rid of this nasty infection.
Don’t Panic – Well the first thing is Don’t panic and then completely check out your system for any working files. If you got any working files then copy it to USB drive.
Pay Ransom – Other option is you can pay the ransom and wait to get your files back. (really a bad option)
Use Backup – Clean you entire system files, remove the infection completely from your PC and restore your files with any backup.
Remove Infection – You can also delete [email protected] Virus virus using malware removal tool and remove all the infected files. You can later recover all your data by using any data recovery tool. (In case you don’t have backup of your files.) – Recommended Method.
Reinstall Windows – The last option is reinstall your Windows OS. It will completely remove all your data as well as infection. You will get a completely new infection free PC.
How To Remove [email protected] Virus Virus From Your PC
Step 1 – Boot your computer in Safe mode.
Step 2 – Remove the infected registry entry files.
- Click Windows Flag and R button together.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button
- Find and delete following entries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[[email protected] Virus]
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[[email protected] Virus]
Step 3 – Remove From msconfig
- Click Windows + R buttons simultaneously.
- Type msconfig and press Enter
- Go to Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Step 4 – Restart your computer normally.
Check your computer now. If the virus has gone then you can start using your computer. If the infection still remains then head to the next step.
Step 5 – System Restore
- Insert Windows installation disk to CD drive and restart your PC.
- While system startup, keep pressing F8 or F12 key to get boot options.
- Now select the boot from CD drive option to start your computer.
- Then after you will get the System Recovery Option on your screen.
- Select the System Restore option from the list.
- Choose a nearest system restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Now follow the option on your screen to Restore your computer.
If the above manual methods didn’t removed [email protected] Virus virus then you have only option to remove infection using a malware removal tool. It is last and the only option that can easily and safely remove this nasty threat from your computer.
Having some alarming questions in your mind? Get your doubt cleared from our experienced tech support experts. Just go to the Ask Your Question section, fill in the details and your question. Our expert team will give you detailed reply about your query.