|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .jgyih file virus as threat to your computer|
|.jgyih file virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Palo Alto Networks (Known Signatures)||2018.1.7131||Generic|
|F-Prot||6.5.621649||Trj.Win32..jgyih file virus.AA|
|AegisLab||5.342632||Variant of Win32/Trojan..jgyih file virus.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .jgyih file virus Completely – Free Download|
.jgyih file virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Screenium 2.1.6 , AuctionSieve 2.7.2 , Opti Contact 1.1 , Comic Collector 22.214.171.12473 , Bundle for MS Office 4.0 , CollectionX 1.4 , Soft Adobe CS2 Icons 1.0 , Mechanic , Suite for iWork 1.2 , Joboshare iPhone Contact Transfer , Ten Twenty Thirty 1.0 , Dark Romance: Vampire In Love 1.0 , Paragon NTFS 11.2.443 , Xnntp 0.7.4 , VirtualDJ Home
All Important Facts of .jgyih file virus That You Must Know
.jgyih file virus is an updated or latest variant of its Ransomware family that uses the family file extension to lock almost all users content such as PDFs, images, audios, videos, documents, databases, PDFs and many more. Like its predecessor, it is designed in such a way that it can compromise almost all version of System based on Windows OS. It locks users all files using strong AES cipher algorithm and then it convince the affected users or victims to pay USD in BitCoin in about few days time. The primary objective of this ransomware is to set a deadline in order to pay ransom and if victims doesn’t complies, its creators threaten victims to destroy the file decryption key.
Transmission Preferences of .jgyih file virus
.jgyih file virus is too much identical to original threat except for new C&C server configuration and the new extension added to System file names. Being a part of the ransomware family, its developers uses lots of tricky and deceptive ways but mainly the payload is distributed via corrupted MS Word files and spam emails. Spam emails contains dubious attachment and malicious scripts. Opening of any spam message may lead you to this infection. Its developers uses lots of distribution channels to compromise Windows machine but mainly spread via Internet. Therefore, System users must be attentive while performing the online operation.
Actions Performed By .jgyih file virus
- Enters inside the PC silently.
- Scans Windows PC in deep.
- .jgyih file virus target almost all file types.
- Uses family file extension to lock almost all content.
- Renames original file name.
- Produces a program window.
- Degrades System working speed.
- .jgyih file virus throws several fake security alerts, notifications or messages.
- Disables all firewall settings etc.
Remove .jgyih file virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove .jgyih file virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove .jgyih file virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To .jgyih file virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find .jgyih file virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove .jgyih file virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove .jgyih file virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the .jgyih file virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the .jgyih file virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.