|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Malwarebytes||5.1.801832||[email protected] virus.AC|
|Sophos AV||3.131115||Variant of Win32/[email protected] virus.B|
|Web Security Guard||6.4.231||User Logger, PTech|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them myDiary 2.2.2 , VoIP Tracker 1.6 , QuoteFiler 1.51 , TempoPerfect , Photo Album 2.0 , Poser 10.0.5.28445 , PipClock 1.3 , Translation CM Plug-in (PPC) 1.1 , 4Easysoft Flash to MPEG4 Video Converter , OpenUp X 3.2 , WiFiPhoto 1.1 , X To 3DMF Converter 5.1 , TheMounter 1.0 , Interior Design 15.0.4
What Is [email protected] virus?
These days, the attack of [email protected] virus is on the rise. According to the security analyst, [email protected] virus is one of the most vicious and harmful ransomware infection which is mainly known for encountering Windows OS based Systems including Windows Vista, XP, Me, Server, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It is one of the most evil creation of potential cyber hackers which has intention to extort money from the innocent users.
How [email protected] virus Developers Earn Money?
[email protected] virus is one of the most vicious ransomware infection which is known for locking users files and ask them for paying ransom fee. As soon as [email protected] virus enters inside the PC successfully, it immediately initiate file encryption procedure. It uses strong and sophisticated file encryption algorithm and lock almost all stored files. After performing encryption procedure, it makes targeted files inaccessible and prevents the affected users from accessing their stored files or surfing their PC normally. To decrypt files, it asks victims to pay ransom fee.
Is It Enough To Pay Ransom Fee Asked By [email protected] virus Developers?
It is one of the most personal question but team of security experts are not advised victims to pay ransom demanded fee because ransom note is just only a tricky thing designed and used by the team of cyber criminals to trick more and more System users to earn online money. As per the Security analysts perspective, paying money to [email protected] virus developers will only encourage cyber hackers to promote their evil intention. Therefore, System users must take an immediate action to get rid of [email protected] virus instead of paying the ransom demanded fee.
How Does System Infected With [email protected] virus?
Being a member of the notorious ransomware infection, [email protected] virus uses several social engineering tactics and deceptive ways to compromise Windows machine but some of it’s most common distribution channels are listed below :
- Spam email campaigns
- Bundling method
- Suspicious ads or links
- Torrent downloads
- Pirated software
- Infected peripheral devices
- P2P file sharing site etc.
A: How To Remove [email protected] virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill [email protected] virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the [email protected] virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall [email protected] virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore [email protected] virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing [email protected] virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing [email protected] virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by [email protected] virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.