|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] ransomware as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Ikarus||7.6.442502||[email protected] ransomware.AC|
|Ad-Aware||1.223455||Variant of Win64/Trojan[email protected] ransomware.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] ransomware Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Emagic SoundDiver Updater 3.0.4 , Skim Clip 1.1 , Accordance 11.0.6 , Barcode Plug-in for FileMaker 3.0 , Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake 1.4.9 , Mail Convert 2.5.7 , Montage Librarian Pro 1.0 , AppleShare IP Registry Updater 6.3.1 , Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming 2.0 , Hogwasher 5.01 , Ubuntu One Music 1.0 , IMT Image Converter , Fractogroovalicious iTunes Plugin 2.0
An Overview Of [email protected] ransomware
Do you know [email protected] ransomware have infected numerous PCs till now? [email protected] ransomware is actually a file encoder program. It is based on an advanced programming language and reported recently. [email protected] ransomware run in your system as executable files that can not be easily detected. It is famous to lock your files and force you to buy the decryption code. It simply enters from spoofed email, unpatched software, social media, visiting low quality website, clicking on unknown links etc. Once it get enter into your computer, it will start to lock your files by using the strong algorithm.
How Will You Say That [email protected] ransomware Lock Your Files
[email protected] ransomware encrypt your files by changing the file name. Your file name will be changed by the extension which is used as suffix. Files which get encrypted are as images, documents, excel, power-point, audio, video, archives and so on. The file formats which get encrypted are as .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .pptx, .docx, mp3 etc.
What Are The Bad Scenario Of [email protected] ransomware
[email protected] ransomware serves the executable program which get dropped to the compromised machine and users enter a string on the prompt which is as “enter key to decrypt!”. When you will go to open the encrypted files, it drop a ransom message to user that your files get encrypted and you will need to the decryption key to unlock your files. In this situation the hackers demand ransom amount to provide the decryption key. You may become a victim and it may be possible that you will go to pay the amount.
The ransom note contains warning message for the victim and it has declare a deadline to pay the amount. The hackers warn you that if you will not pay the amount then your all files will get deleted permanently. If you will really pay the amount you will get cheated by them. It is better that you will choose a data recovery software to restore your data. Do not pay the amount and follow the instruction here to remove [email protected] ransomware completely from your computer.
Remove [email protected] ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected] ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.