|NumidaPCAP Trojan is a Keylogger|
|Trojan Dropped by NumidaPCAP Trojan are Trojan.Dropper-CNH, Kaos, I-Worm.Galil, Spy.Banker.msf, IRC-Worm.Pron, Program:Win32/Dldsu.A, Trojan.Comquab.A, Winex Trojan, Trojan.Revoyem.A, Puce.Z, W32/AntiVirusPro.FS, Virus.Obfuscator.ACD, Trojan.Alureon.D|
|Related spyware Rogue.Virus Response Lab 2009, Backdoor.ForBot.af, Edfqvrw Toolbar, Securityessentials2010.com, Farsighter, Email-Worm.Agent.l, SystemStable, Pvnsmfor Toolbar, MySuperSpy, VirusEraser, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Dibik.eic, Aurea.653, Email-Worm.Zhelatin.vy, Trojan-PSW.Win32.Delf.gci|
|Windows Error caused by NumidaPCAP Trojan are – 0x000000A3, 0x8024C007 WU_E_DRV_NO_PRINTER_CONTENT Information required for the synchronization of applicable printers is missing., 0x80246005 WU_E_DM_NONETWORK A download manager operation could not be completed because the network connection was unavailable., 0x000000EC, 0x000000DB, 0x80244028 WU_E_PT_NO_AUTH_COOKIES_CREATED Windows Update Agent was unable to create any valid authentication cookies., 0x00000023, 0x00000020|
|NumidaPCAP Trojan infects these windows .dll files Microsoft.JScript.Resources.dll, win87em.dll, hp8500nt.dll, NlsData0039.dll, CHxReadingStringIME.dll, commig.dll, mscorlib.dll, Microsoft.Security.ApplicationId.PolicyManagement.PolicyModel.ni.dll, avrt.dll, ep0icn3.dll|
NumidaPCAP Trojan may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Ouch 1.0 , Christmas Avalanche 1.1 , Real Racing 2 1.1.2 , Macromedia Flash Updater 5.0a , Chroma Photo 1.4 , Card Drop 1.0 , IMDb Movies & TV 2.0 , Spot A Cop 2.0 , 4Videosoft Blu-ray to iPod Ripper SE , REAL Apple Script 1.0.2 , Quickfire 1.3.12 , Imovie v10.0.3 , Destination: Treasure Island 1.6 , Galleried 2.0 , FuzzyClock 1.2.11 , iWinsoft Barcode Maker OS X
NumidaPCAP Trojan : How To Remove? (Deletion Guide)
Latest Research Report On NumidaPCAP Trojan
- Name: NumidaPCAP Trojan
- Type: Trojan
- Alert Level: Medium
- Infection Length: Varies
- Affected PCs: Windows Operating System
What Is Known About NumidaPCAP Trojan?
NumidaPCAP Trojan is one of the most noxious Trojan virus which mainly affects poorly protected Windows based computers. It often use masks in order to trick unwary system users into clicking infectious links and download rogue programs or files onto their machine. These types of Trojan downloaders has the ability to exploit scripting in the back-end for downloading malicious files or applications automatically onto the user’s system with just a visit to the phishing website in which NumidaPCAP Trojan is housed. Besides, it is able to deactivate weaker anti-virus softwares, bypass the firewalls and often remains active in the computer’s background while the victimized users works unaware of this Trojan being installed on their machine.
Furthermore, it can cleverly modify the system’s default configuration settings and modify the registry entries so that the harmful executables can run every time whenever Windows is loaded. Manual removal of NumidaPCAP Trojan virus may be possible. Although, malicious components and files of this Trojan may be renamed to look like same as legitimate operating system elements. It may also hook the legitimate running processes into circumvent activity. Therefore, to avoid deleting the wrong computer files and affecting the system’s hard drive, you should use a professional anti-malware solution which containing an anti-rookit algorithm that can easily and safely remove NumidaPCAP Trojan virus and all its associated hidden malwares as well.
Spam Emails Allow NumidaPCAP Trojan To Spread On The Web
According to the malware researchers, this malware is most frequently proliferated through malspam campaign. Typically, it is disclosed in the form of a file or document which claims to be from a shipping company and usually arrives on spam folder of your mailbox. However, you should clicking on any links or downloading and opening files attached to such emails because it may lead to the invasion of most dangerous NumidaPCAP Trojan virus on your computer. Besides, it can use fake software updates or infected advertisements to get installed on a targeted machine. In case, if you find the traces of this malware on your PC, then take immediate action for NumidaPCAP Trojan removal.
How to Remove NumidaPCAP Trojan from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall NumidaPCAP Trojan from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to NumidaPCAP Trojan using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find NumidaPCAP Trojan
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate NumidaPCAP Trojan.
Step3: How to Uninstall NumidaPCAP Trojan from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to NumidaPCAP Trojan and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to NumidaPCAP Trojan and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose NumidaPCAP Trojan and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select NumidaPCAP Trojan and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete NumidaPCAP Trojan Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type NumidaPCAP Trojan to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all NumidaPCAP Trojan named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only NumidaPCAP Trojan entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of NumidaPCAP Trojan, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.