|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Cyren||5.0.849144||[email protected] Virus.BB|
|CAT-QuickHeal||8.359829||Variant of Win64/[email protected] Virus.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them XMLLib osax 3.6.0 , Jaikoz 8.2.3 , ChemiKa 3.0 , Santa’s Gizmo 2.1 , Veloce RSS 1.0 , athenaCL 2.0.0a15 , Apowersoft Screen Recorder , OneshotRecorder 1.4.1 , Borders eBooks 3.2 , SmartBackup 3.3.1 , AliasHerder 22.214.171.124 , Kartolina Movie X 1.3.2 , Little Shop – Memories 1.0 , PageMapper 1.1.0 , Babysitting Mania 1.0.1 , AnyMP4 DVD to iPad Converter SE
An Over view Of [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is a file encoder trojan which locks all your files into the system. It has infected several PCs till now. It encrypts all files to demand ransom from the victim. It is very dangerous and provide a severe damage to your PC. You will lose all of your data while it starts to encrypt your files. You will require the decryption key to unlock your files.
How Does [email protected] Virus To Spread Into Your System
[email protected] Virus spreads into your system via peer to peer file transfer, spam e-mail attachments, visiting low quality websites, unpatched software, social media etc.
Know About The Encryption Process Of [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus encrypts your files by the AES cipher. It provides the alert message which is a screen locker and uses the default extension. It encrypts the data like images, audio, video, text and database. It changes the file formats like .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .doc, .xls, .ppt etc. This ransom ware provides white text on a blue screen on the top.
What Are The Bad Scenario Of [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus provides a harmful environment to the PC and make user as victim. It give the warning message on the desktop which contains malicious messages. It has the capability to warn you to pay the demanded ransom amount which is considerable. It gives the deadline to victim that they must have to pay within a given time. [email protected] Virus warns users that if they fail to pay the amount, all their files will get deleted. This is a process to cheat you because the hackers are not going to provide you any decryption code to unlock your files. It is not guaranteed that you will get any unlocking key so you should not pay the amount. You should use the data recover tool to recover your all data. You can also follow the instruction here to remove [email protected] Virus quickly from your computer.
How To Remove [email protected] Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.