|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Uudjvu Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|Uudjvu Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Alibaba||6.815503||Variant of Win32/Trojan.Uudjvu Ransomware.C|
|Suggestion: Uninstall Uudjvu Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
Uudjvu Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Avogadro , Stronghold 0.8rc1 , Christmas Lights 2.1 , Ultimate Spelling 15.1.2 , 3herosoft iPad Mate , 4Videosoft Blu-ray to MPEG Ripper SE , DaisyDisk , miniVigor Driver 1.2 , FlavorzSaver 3.1 , Stuffit Deluxe Updater 6.5.1 , Tagger 188.8.131.52 , 3herosoft PSP Video Converter , TypeIt4Me 5.4.0
Detailed Information Of Uudjvu Ransomware
Uudjvu Ransomware is considered as one of the latest variant of its Ransomware family and was discovered recently by team of security researchers. As per the security analysts perspective, this ransomware is based on a service model. This type of System program is capable to target almost all users generated content including images, audio or video files, databases, documents, PDFs and many more.
Encryption Procedure Performed By Uudjvu Ransomware
The encrypted objects of this ransomware can be easily identified because it renames the original file name and adds a file extension. Likewise other variant of its family it also locks users files for financial purposes but the most noticeable thing about this ransomware is that it writes few bytes to locked System files and delete Shadow Volume copies.
According to the researchers, Uudjvu Ransomware application uses strong cipher algorithm to target data and makes them inaccessible. Upon performing the successful encryption procedure, it sends a file decryption key to threat creators in an obfuscated file format that asked users to purchase unique file decryption key by paying several dollars. But according to the security analysts , users should not purchase the file decryption key because there is zero guarantee that you will get the unique decryption key even paying large sum of ransom fee. Therefore, it is highly advised by experts that users should get rid of Uudjvu Ransomware instantly instead of paying large sum of ransom fee.
How To Remove Uudjvu Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Uudjvu Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Uudjvu Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Uudjvu Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.