|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .WECANHELP file virus as threat to your computer|
|.WECANHELP file virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|McAfee-GW-Edition||7.0.335514||Trj.Win64..WECANHELP file virus.CA|
|Netcraft||6.201647||Variant of Win64/Trojan..WECANHELP file virus.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .WECANHELP file virus Completely – Free Download|
.WECANHELP file virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them LinkField 1.0 , TNTmips 4.1 , Intermission , SciDAVis 0.2.4 , ScreenX 2.0 , Left In The Dark: No One On Board 1.0 , Spectacle 0.8.10 , HelTweetica 2.6 , Trackographer 2.0 , Timbuktu Pro 8.8.5
Introduction To .WECANHELP file virus
.WECANHELP file virus is a new variant of its family which has infected many PCs till now. It is very harmful for your PC. You may become victim and your system will get inaccessible. This ransomware locks your files. This article will explain you about the .WECANHELP file virus. You will get the solutions and tips for unlocking your files.
The Method By Which .WECANHELP file virus Enters In Your Computer
There are various techniques used by .WECANHELP file virus to enter into the computer such as spoofed email, unpatched software, peer to peer file transfer , downloading the software from nasty websites, clicking on unknown links etc.
Just Know Here About The Encryption Process Of .WECANHELP file virus
.WECANHELP file virus encrypts your files by using the ciphers and also adds the extension. It is used as the suffix and change your file name. The files which get encrypted are as:
- spreadsheet etc.
The file formats which get encrypted are as .db, .dbf, .djvu, .css, .csv, .dat, .dbx, .epub, .docx .fb2,.docm, ,doc, .flv, .gif, etc.
How Does .WECANHELP file virus React On Your PC And Make You Victim
.WECANHELP file virus locks your files and when you will go to open the files you will get ransom note. It contains very nasty message and the ransom demand to open your files. The hackers will try to force you to pay bitcoins to unlock your files. They give a deadline to pay this amount. They warn you that if you will not pay the amount, your all files will get deleted. They also provide the email id to contact them. If you will really pay the amount, you will get cheated by them. You should use data recovery software in such situation. They will not give you any decryption code. You can also follow the guideline here to remove .WECANHELP file virus completely from your computer.
A: How To Remove .WECANHELP file virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill .WECANHELP file virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the .WECANHELP file virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall .WECANHELP file virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .WECANHELP file virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore .WECANHELP file virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing .WECANHELP file virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing .WECANHELP file virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by .WECANHELP file virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.