|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .WHY File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.WHY File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|K7GW||5.2.604125||Trj.Win32..WHY File Virus.BA|
|URLQuery||6.107159||Variant of Win32/Trojan..WHY File Virus.B|
|zvelo||4.0.149||Application.Yahoo_Messenger_Spy, Employee Watcher|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .WHY File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.WHY File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Excite Messenger 2.1 , News Canada Plus 1.0 , Reddit Minimal 1.2 , iCal via Entourage 2.1 , Build-a-lot 2 1.0 , MotionX GPS Lite 12.2 , Font Book Helper 1.0 , Arcana 1.0 , Export Address Book , Album Daemon 1.0 , Delta 1.0 , Volume Calculator 1.1 , Mahjong Palace 1.0.4 , Joystick And Gamepad Tester 5.1 , Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
What Do You Know About .WHY File Virus?
.WHY File Virus is a newly created ransomware but it has infected wide range of Windows PC. This type of ransomware is capable to infect System executing on Windows OS including Windows Server, Vista, XP, ME, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the recent version Windows 10. according to the researchers, it is mainly capable to target domestic users but it doesn’t mean that it cannot affect another users. Being a ransomware, it aims to lock users stored files and then after asks victims to pay ransom demanded fee.
How .WHY File Virus Is Dangerous For PC?
.WHY File Virus is mainly known for locking users files. It applies strong AES-256 algorithm to target users stored files such as images, audio files, databases, documents, PDFs and many more. This ransomware renames the original file by adding encrypted prefix. After locking files completely, it demanded the affected System users for paying crypto-coins in order to get the .WHY File Virus decryption tool. The creators of such a ransomware asks victims to transfer the payment to a specified electronic payment platform.
What Do You Know About The Ransom Note Of .WHY File Virus?
Ransom note includes information about the encryption procedure or attack of .WHY File Virus. Ransom messages also asked affected users to pay crypto-coins otherwise their data will be deleted after few minutes. However the affected System users should not fall for these deceptive claims because like other ransomware it is also designed to generate the illegal profits. Instead of paying ransom fee and contacting with hackers, users must take an immediate action regarding the deletion of .WHY File Virus.
How Windows PC Get Contaminated With .WHY File Virus?
.WHY File Virus is one of the most notorious ransomware infection that uses several deceptive techniques and social engineering tactics to infect System but mainly uses spam email attachment to compromise Windows PC. To spread such a cyber threats, hackers often uses infected emails. This type of System infection usually comes as a suspicious attachment which seems as an innocent documents. Those system users who open such an attachment may victimized by .WHY File Virus. Therefore, System users are highly advised to be cautious while opening any dubious or suspicious attachment. Users should never open any attachment that appears to inbox from untrusted sources or unverified persons.
How To Remove .WHY File Virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .WHY File Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .WHY File Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .WHY File Virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .WHY File Virus related items from list.
Uninstall .WHY File Virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .WHY File Virus related items from the programs list.
Delete .WHY File Virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .WHY File Virus related programs.
Remove .WHY File Virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .WHY File Virus related entries.
Remove .WHY File Virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .WHY File Virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .WHY File Virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.