|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .Kook File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.Kook File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|McAfee-GW-Edition||4.3.614332||Trj.Win32..Kook File Virus.AA|
|Arcabit||5.514534||Variant of Win64/Trojan..Kook File Virus.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .Kook File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.Kook File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them OMA 3.0 , Bobs Bricks Millennium Edition 1.0.3 , HeadBreaker 1.2 , Macabre Icon Set , MonkeyBar 1.4 , FolderControl 1.60 , iFunia FLV Converter , XContact 2.2.1 , QT Full Screen 1.3 , Advanced Snake Widget 1.0 , Virtual FireworX Screensaver 2.1.2 , KinderGate 3.0 , Nageographer 0.1 , Japanese Ukiyo-e Screensaver 4 , Gamer’s Help 1.0.1
Know About .Kook File Virus
Do you know about .Kook File Virus? Is your PC infected with this virus? .Kook File Virus is a Crypto Virus which was recently reported. It has infected numerous PCs till now. It has been informed at the time of writing that it was under development. It act as a file encoder. It makes your computer inaccessible and you will become victim because it is very hazardous for your PC. This article is based on the details about .Kook File Virus. You can get the knowledge and solutions here about this ransomware.
.Kook File Virus basically lock your all files and you will need decryption code to open it. The hackers put a nasty message on your desktop and demand ransom. It is very harmful for your computer and they force you to get the decryption code to unlock your file after paying the amount.
How Will You Say That .Kook File Virus Invade Your PC
.Kook File Virus invades your PC via different methods like spoofed emails, unpatched software, social media, downloading software from low quality websites, peer to peer network file sharing, clicking on unknown links etc.
What Are The Process By Which Your Files Get Encrypted By .Kook File Virus
.Kook File Virus encrypts your files by using the ciphers and extension. The extension is used as the suffix at the end of each file name. Your file name get changed and due to this process the files become lock. The file which get encrypted are archives, documents, images, audios, videos, back up etc. The file format which get changed due the extension are as .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .doc, .xls, .ppt, mp3, etc.
What Are The Hazardous Environment That You May Face From .Kook File Virus
.Kook File Virus is very harmful and it scare you after locking your all files. When you will go to open those files, you will get a ransom note on your desktop. This ransom note contains nasty message. You will need to decrypt your files and so, hackers put this ransom note with the demand of fee to unlock your files. They demand few Bitcoin as a ransom.
The hackers also give you some time to pay this amount. They warn you that if you will fail to pay this amount your all files get deleted permanently. If you will really pay the amount, you will get cheated by them. It is better to use data recovery software to restore your data because they are not going to give you any decryption code by which you can unlock your file. You can also follow the instruction here to remove .Kook File Virus completely from your computer.
How To Remove .Kook File Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .Kook File Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .Kook File Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .Kook File Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.