Hey there, TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT is flagged by my antivirus program in a constant manner. I am getting confused because this infection kept coming even after deleting it from antivirus. What should be the adequate in order to overcome from this issue? Is it possible to remove this threat away from the system? Help me!!
If you are a Windows user then there might be situation when some sort of malware takes place in the PC secretively. TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT is a serious kind of PC infection defined as Trojan. It is usually propagated via junk or spam attachments with emails, besides cyber crooks make use of social engineering tricks for infiltration of this hazardous threat. It takes control over the entire system in negative way that will lead into causing a lot of problems. It brings different transformations inside the system which include changing of system default settings. After erasing extremely important files of the operating system TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT result in system crashes. At times there is blue screen of death emerges due to this pesky threat.
TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT injected a rogue code which runs automatically inside the system and consume every corner of operating system gradually. Furthermore it can eat up useful resources of affected system which deteriorated the computer performance extensively. Other than that the threat can breach security of the system to introduce other harmful vulnerabilities. More often by dropping keyboard logger inside the PC the threat can capture login details, I.P. address, history of web and it is also capable of stealing other private information for more harms. So this Trojan is quite hazardous. Ironically it can't be removed through antivirus program which is why there needs other effective way to eliminate TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT. Hope this outlined guide would be beneficial in terms of removing this vicious computer infection. So continue reading this below mentioned guide.
How to Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT.
Step3: How to Uninstall TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.AOT, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.