I have a PC running with Windows 7 and it has been working very good. But since yesterday, I started to get numerous warning messages like “(.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers” and it keep asking to pay money. I’m not able to perform any task on my computer. Do I really need to pay Ransom?? How can my system get rid with this issue?? Please Help me in getting rid of (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers infection. Thanks in Advance!
(.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers is yet another severe Ransomware similar to Alpha Crypt, Cryptobot, BitCryptor Ransomware, KRIPTOVOR Ransomware, CryptoWall virusï¼ Azazel virus, CoinVaultï¼ SuperCrypt Ransomwareï¼ CryptoLocker and HELP_DECRYPT virus which encrypt your valuable data and later on ask you to pay Ransom money. This ransomware silently get entered and allow numerous other malicious threat into your compromised system. (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers is capable to lock your files even if you pay the said money. Soon after its installation, it will lock your machine and wont let you perform any single task on your computer. (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers is designed by cyber criminals and system attackers along with the motive to drain out all your confidential data and information. (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers is highly risky and infectious that needs to get removed before its too late.
What’s more annoying, (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers will turn off your machine’s firewalls aiming to remain hidden deep inside your system. It will bring lots of changes in system’s appearance and will block all your active and running applications as well. (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers will display countless pop ups along with fake advertisements while surfing to make user annoyed and irritated. You would observe or notice many other changes as well all over your compromised system. It is recommended to take all the possible ways to delete (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers instantly and thus make your machine secured.
How To Remove (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the (.locky extension) RSA-2048 and AES-128 ciphers infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.