|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .Kodg File Extension Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|.Kodg File Extension Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Kingsoft||8.1.453255||Trj.Win32..Kodg File Extension Ransomware.CB|
|Ad-Aware||2.652131||Variant of Win32/Trojan..Kodg File Extension Ransomware.A|
|Web Security Guard||6.1.509||SniperSpy, Dobrowsesecure.com|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .Kodg File Extension Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
.Kodg File Extension Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them iTime 1.0.3 , MakeBundle 2.0.1 , iMacsoft iPhone Mate , SendSignal 1.1 , DesktopUtility 1.4.3 , iWiki 1.0 , Myary 1.0.6 , PrintEnvelope , Find And Replace It , Slacker 0.2 , SmartGitHg 6.0.6 , iOlympics 1.0 , Baseball Stats Widget 1.0 , Avatars 1.2
Detailed Information Of .Kodg File Extension Ransomware
.Kodg File Extension Ransomware is considered as one of the latest variant of its Ransomware family and was discovered recently by team of security researchers. As per the security analysts perspective, this ransomware is based on a service model. This type of System program is capable to target almost all users generated content including images, audio or video files, databases, documents, PDFs and many more.
Encryption Procedure Performed By .Kodg File Extension Ransomware
The encrypted objects of this ransomware can be easily identified because it renames the original file name and adds a file extension. Likewise other variant of its family it also locks users files for financial purposes but the most noticeable thing about this ransomware is that it writes few bytes to locked System files and delete Shadow Volume copies.
According to the researchers, .Kodg File Extension Ransomware application uses strong cipher algorithm to target data and makes them inaccessible. Upon performing the successful encryption procedure, it sends a file decryption key to threat creators in an obfuscated file format that asked users to purchase unique file decryption key by paying several dollars. But according to the security analysts , users should not purchase the file decryption key because there is zero guarantee that you will get the unique decryption key even paying large sum of ransom fee. Therefore, it is highly advised by experts that users should get rid of .Kodg File Extension Ransomware instantly instead of paying large sum of ransom fee.
How To Remove .Kodg File Extension Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .Kodg File Extension Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .Kodg File Extension Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .Kodg File Extension Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .Kodg File Extension Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall .Kodg File Extension Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .Kodg File Extension Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete .Kodg File Extension Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .Kodg File Extension Ransomware related programs.
Remove .Kodg File Extension Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .Kodg File Extension Ransomware related entries.
Remove .Kodg File Extension Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .Kodg File Extension Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .Kodg File Extension Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.