|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] File Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|MAX||4.1.825817||[email protected] File Virus.BC|
|Ad-Aware||4.221631||Variant of Win32/[email protected] File Virus.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] File Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them XMediaGrabber 6.3h , iConnect 1.0.1 , Elements+ for PSE 8 , QuickIconsDemo 1.4 , NotifyMail 4.1.4 , Funnel Web 5.0 , Radnor 1.0 , Knight’s Tour 2.0 , Billings 3.7.8 , Mythic Marbles 1.0
Introduction To [email protected] File Virus
[email protected] File Virus is a file encrypting virus which locks your all files and folder and scare you to get the decryption code. It means you will need the decryption key to unlock your files when your all files get encrypted and the hackers will demand ransom to give the key. This is very hazardous for your computer. It makes your PC totally ruin and inaccessible. You will never access your system without the decryption code.
How Does [email protected] File Virus Invades Your System
[email protected] File Virus invades by the spam e-mail attachment, unpatched software, social media, peer to peer file sharing network, visiting low quality website, clicking on unwanted link etc.
How Your Files Get Encrypted By [email protected] File Virus
[email protected] File Virus encrypts your files by using the AES and RSA ciphers. You will get the locked files in your computer. This happens due to extension which is used as a suffix to change the file name. The files which get encrypted are images, power-point, spreadsheet, document, audio, video, etc. The file formats which get encrypted are .jpg, .jpeg, .doc, .png, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls etc.
What Are The Hazardous Effects Of [email protected] File Virus
After encrypting the files, [email protected] File Virus makes your PC inaccessible and when you go to open the files, you will be unable to do so. You will not be able to access your computer freely. The hackers drop a ransom note to demand the money in Bitcoin. They drop a ransom note in the form of Html or txt file. They warn you to pay the money. If you will not pay the money, your all files will get deleted by them. The hackers give you a deadline to pay the amount. But you should never pay the amount because you are not going to get back your files. They are not going to give you any decryption key.
You should use the data recovery software to restore your all data. You can also follow the instruction here to remove [email protected] File Virus as early as possible from your computer.
How To Remove [email protected] File Virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End [email protected] File Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the [email protected] File Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall [email protected] File Virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] File Virus related items from list.
Uninstall [email protected] File Virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete [email protected] File Virus related items from the programs list.
Delete [email protected] File Virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all [email protected] File Virus related programs.
Remove [email protected] File Virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all [email protected] File Virus related entries.
Remove [email protected] File Virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the [email protected] File Virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free [email protected] File Virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.