|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected FakeParadise Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|FakeParadise Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Avast-Mobile||6.151502||Variant of Win32/Trojan.FakeParadise Ransomware.C|
|Suggestion: Uninstall FakeParadise Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
FakeParadise Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Glass Folder Icons 1.1 , iOutBank 2.9.6 , JournalSync 0.5 , Apple Plugin Manager 1.7.3 , Police Scanner 2.2.4 , Numeric 1.2 , Merlin XU870 PIN Support 1.0 , REAPER 4.611 , Final Print 2.0.9 , Rohos Logon Key , Card Drop 1.0 , Plot 2.00 , iPhotoWebShare 2.0 , MoveCM 1.2.3 , Web Watcher 1.3 , PagePit 1.3.9 , FreeMemory
All Important Facts of FakeParadise Ransomware That You Must Know
FakeParadise Ransomware is an updated or latest variant of its Ransomware family that uses the family file extension to lock almost all users content such as PDFs, images, audios, videos, documents, databases, PDFs and many more. Like its predecessor, it is designed in such a way that it can compromise almost all version of System based on Windows OS. It locks users all files using strong AES cipher algorithm and then it convince the affected users or victims to pay USD in BitCoin in about few days time. The primary objective of this ransomware is to set a deadline in order to pay ransom and if victims doesn’t complies, its creators threaten victims to destroy the file decryption key.
Transmission Preferences of FakeParadise Ransomware
FakeParadise Ransomware is too much identical to original threat except for new C&C server configuration and the new extension added to System file names. Being a part of the ransomware family, its developers uses lots of tricky and deceptive ways but mainly the payload is distributed via corrupted MS Word files and spam emails. Spam emails contains dubious attachment and malicious scripts. Opening of any spam message may lead you to this infection. Its developers uses lots of distribution channels to compromise Windows machine but mainly spread via Internet. Therefore, System users must be attentive while performing the online operation.
Actions Performed By FakeParadise Ransomware
- Enters inside the PC silently.
- Scans Windows PC in deep.
- FakeParadise Ransomware target almost all file types.
- Uses family file extension to lock almost all content.
- Renames original file name.
- Produces a program window.
- Degrades System working speed.
- FakeParadise Ransomware throws several fake security alerts, notifications or messages.
- Disables all firewall settings etc.
How To Remove FakeParadise Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all FakeParadise Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out FakeParadise Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the FakeParadise Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.