|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|.EOG1B File Extension Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|F-Prot||8.0.533232||Trj.Win32..EOG1B File Extension Ransomware.BC|
|Arcabit||4.827255||Variant of Win64/Trojan..EOG1B File Extension Ransomware.A|
|Yandex Safebrowsing||7.5.332||KnowHowProtection, Spyware.ADH|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
.EOG1B File Extension Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Leech 2.2.1 , VoiceQ ADR 1.8.7 , Collage 2.2.0 , Bliss Saver 2.3.2 , DiscEject 2.0 , Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.20125.0 , Swiss Phone Book 1.1.4 , PicSketch 1.1 , CoverFlux 2.0.1 , Snapp! 1.0.1 , BlinkMail 1.0 , Radnor 1.0 , XLSTAT 2015.1.03 , iMacsoft VOB Converter
Descriptive Note Of .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware
.EOG1B File Extension Ransomware is yet another most dangerous and mysterious ransomware infection that aim to lock users files stored on user’s System. According to the researchers, it is a stealth infection that enters inside the PC silently and locks almost each single file including images, audios, videos, documents, PDFs, databases and many more. While encrypting files, it appends a file extension and then make almost all files unusable or inaccessible. After that it creates a text files and place it in almost all existing folder.
Ways Through Which System Get Infected With .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware
- Software bundles
- Malicious sites
- Spam emails or junk mail attachments
- Malevolent advertisements
- Fake software installers
- Infected portable devices
- Drive-by-downloads etc.
Know What Ransom Note Of .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware Says
Text file usually serves as a ransom message that informs victims about the file encryption and then encourages System users to pay ransom demanded fee. The ransom price is not specified yet but the cost may varies and can demanded in Bitcoin or another type of cryptocurrency. Once getting such a ransom message, most of System users decided to pay ransom demanded fee. But team of security analysts are strictly warned victims to not do so because paying ransom fee doesn’t guarantee that your System files with be restored. According to the researchers, hackers often ignored victims once ransom fee is submitted. Therefore, users must take an immediate action regarding the deletion of .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware from compromised machine.
A: How To Remove .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware related items from list.
B: How to Restore .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by .EOG1B File Extension Ransomware with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.