|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] file virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] file virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|F-Prot||8.0.633451||[email protected] file virus.BA|
|Ad-Aware||1.629501||Variant of Win64/[email protected] file virus.C|
|Zerofox||4.4.121||Smart Defender Pro, IamBigBrother|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] file virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] file virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them eDrawings Viewer , Ninja Bears Icons 1.0 , Solitaire 3D , Adminalyser 1.0 , MP4 to DVD Creator , SimpleXML 2.0 , PasswordChanger 1.3 , Pixel Tools , Pixellate 3.0 , MouseHouse 2.0.6
All You Wanted To Know About .epta.mc[email protected] file virus
[email protected] file virus is yet another addition in the Ransomware family that is hitting and attacking Windows PC in wild. This has been crafted for the sole motive to create panic among the users and force them to pay the ransom. Like any other ransom virus [email protected] file virus, can encrypt and encipher all the stored files once the PC has been compromised. Once the PC is targeted the existing files saved on that very system can’t be accessed. What it does there after it will ask the victims to contact tech support system which are managed by con artists who would pretend to be some expert and technicians and will be ready to assist victims in decrypting the files. However users should know that these are nothing but gimmicks used by hackers to extract ransom from the users. Many of the novice users do not have much idea and run helter skelter ending up in payment of the ransom as they get panic when they are unable to access their important data somehow or the other.
How [email protected] file virus Targets PC And Make Users Victims
[email protected] file virus Ransom virus uses the similar strategy to infect PC and that is through spam emails and attachments that get delivered on the mails from across unknown sender and network. Many times users get confuse and end up in clicking these mails only to realize that they have been cheated and end up as a victim of [email protected] file virus. It hardly requires any consent from users to get itself fully functional and activated. What more once activated, it will rename the files by changing the extension at the end. This is the reason as to why files do not open or neither can be accessed at tandem. Or if at all the compromised files get opened it will bear a note that reads files have been coded by hackers and victims need to pay the ransom as soon as possible. Not doing so will invite all sorts of trouble and even the file will be deleted permanently and victims will lose that very file forever. So now you should be fully aware that these are just tricks employed by hackers to have their wish fulfilled and that is to extract money from victims.
What Users Should Do When Attacked By [email protected] file virus
Users are advised not to opt for the payment of ransom as demanded by hackers because this will only boost the morale of the hackers. They will go on creating more avenues for making more and more victims. The best solution to this problem is to remove [email protected] file virus as soon as possible. Unless and until users will not take a stern step to get rid of this nasty malware, it will tormenting experience and futile attempt to access the files. Follow the steps as illustrated below to uninstall [email protected] file virus now.
How To Remove [email protected] file virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] file virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] file virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected].com file virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.