|EYE Malware is a Keylogger|
|Trojan Dropped by EYE Malware are Trojan.Win32.Buzus.ym, Trojan.Clicker.Popagerty.B, Trojan.fakealert.sfxgen3, I-Worm.Neysid, Trojan.FakeAV!gen32, IRC-Worm.Ale.14388, Trojan.BHO.eek, Subzero, Vundo.gen!AP, ZQuest.Newfrn, Trojan.Ransom.EJ|
|Related spyware Spyware.SpyAssault, Adssite ToolBar, DataHealer, SpyMaxx, EmailObserver, WebHancer.A, FKRMoniter fklogger, Mdelk.exe, Spy-Agent.bw.gen.c, NetBrowserPro, Etlrlws Toolbar|
|Windows Error caused by EYE Malware are – 0x80243001 WU_E_INSTALLATION_RESULTS_UNKNOWN_VERSION The results of download and installation could not be read from the registry due to an unrecognized data format version., 0x8024800E WU_E_DS_ROWEXISTS The row was not added because an existing row has the same primary key., 0x000000E7, 0x00000001, 0x00000052, 0x0000009A, 0x8024E006 WU_E_EE_INVALID_ATTRIBUTEDATA An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because there was an invalid attribute., 0x8024C003 WU_E_DRV_REG_MISMATCH The registry type read for the driver does not match the expected type., 0x8024001B WU_E_SELFUPDATE_IN_PROGRESS The operation could not be performed because the Windows Update Agent is self-updating.|
|EYE Malware infects these windows .dll files msdasqlr.dll, mspbde40.dll, hwebcore.dll, agt040d.dll, mqqm.dll, wups.dll, uicom.dll, IntlProvider.dll, mssrch.dll, brcplsiw.dll, shellbrd.dll, dpvoice.dll|
EYE Malware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Loan Table 4.0.2 , Inside the Office 1.5 , iMood Updater 1.5.2 , Simple IDS: Easy to use Intrusion Detection System 1.0.0d10 , Erigo e-lister 1.8 , BumperCar 2.2 , Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues CE 22.214.171.124 , [email protected] Classic (SpamX) 4.2.9 , Easy as ABC 1.1.2 , Beyond Ynth HDX 1.6 , Super Note 2.0
Remove EYE Malware Quickly From Infected PC
A Brief Introduction To EYE Malware
EYE Malware is a threat which is famous as a malicious trojan which is used for online fund theft. It infects PC and do major harm in very less time. It intrude in your machine silently and fully degrade the system performance. It has infected wide range of System across the global world. It consume high power of CPU and starts various malignant activities at the background of the PC. It disable the antivirus and firewall programs to hide itself for a long period of time.
EYE Malware – Invasion Techniques
- Freeware programs – EYE Malware spreads in computer due to the free downloads on net.
- Spam email attachments – Your system mostly get infected by this threat when you open the unknown sender’s attachments.
- Malicious websites – When you visit some low quality websites, this is sure that your system get affected by this threat.
- Suspicious links – If you click on unsafe and unknown links, this nasty threat can easily invade your system.
- Deceptive ads – The system will get infected when you open any type of misleading ads that pop-up on your machine while surfing the internet.
- P2P file sharing – Transferring the files from unsafe network may also leads to the EYE Malware invasion.
Common symptoms Of EYE Malware
- The computer will slow down – It is one of the most common symptoms of EYE Malware. This threat affects the operating system, system application and internet speed begins to slow down.
- Crashing – Blue screen of Death (BSOD) or system crash appears and you will fail to access your computer normally.
- Pop-ups – This threat also publish unwanted pop-ups to your system.
- Hard drive malfunction – Your hard drive start to do unusual high activity even when you are not using it.
- Run out of storage space – Your system show the fake sign of full storage space.
- Unwanted messages and programs starts – Some warning signs appears and causes different activities.
- Disable security solution – The antivirus and firewall protection will stops to work or get disable suddenly.
- Unusual network activity – You will face difficulty to connect internet or sometime it does high network activity.
Harmful Activities Of EYE Malware
EYE Malware is very annoying and irritating due to its symptoms that it does inside the computer. Your Windows will shut down suddenly without any reason. Opening or closing of programs will automatically starts due to this virus. When you boot strange windows will appear. It gives opportunity to the hackers to spy your all activities and collect information to gain money. So, it is recommended here to remove EYE Malware completely from your PC.
Manual EYE Malware Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of EYE Malware
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case EYE Malware, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove EYE Malware Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to EYE Malware infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of EYE Malware infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove EYE Malware, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete EYE Malware
How to View EYE Malware Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the EYE Malware related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access EYE Malware Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by EYE Malware, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide EYE Malware Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with EYE Malware.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide EYE Malware related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of EYE Malware related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View EYE Malware associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by EYE Malware, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.