|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Symantec Mobile Insight||2018.4.9609||Non-specific|
|Comodo||4.3.349502||Trj.Win64.GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware.AA|
|Ad-Aware||1.231357||Variant of Win64/Trojan.GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them MiJournal , Double Across – Crossword Puzzle Board Game 1.0 , Earth Addresser 3 , Super Collapse 4 1.0M , Monument Builders: Titanic 3.5.0f5 , iLife Dock 1.5 , Helen’s Website Editor 1.2.2 , Shape Rocket 1.0.1 , StarfishX 3.0a2 , Renamerox 188.8.131.52 , Tomb Raider II: Texture twiddler 1.0 , Printfolio 1.7.1
All Crucial Facts Of GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware That You Must Know
GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware is another most vicious, dangerous and harmful System infection belongs to the Ransomware family. Being equipped with strong AES and RSA file encryption algorithm it performs powerful encryption to make targeted objects inaccessible and asks victims to pay ransom demanded fee. It is crafted by the team of cyber hackers in such a way that it can compromise PC executing on Windows based Operating System such as Windows Vista, Server, XP, NT, Me, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10.
Primary Objective Of GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware
The primary goal of developers of GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware is to trick more and more System users and earn money from them. For this, it applies AES cipher to lock users files and then uses strong RSA cipher algorithm to obfuscate the file decryption key. The con artist or developer of this ransomware often offers a decryptor and the file decryption key to compromise the System users and deliver the unique file decryption key.
No Need To Trust On Ransom Note Of GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware
Judged on the ransom note of GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware, most of the System users think that file decryption is possible by purchasing the file decryptor key. If you are also one of them then you are absolutely wrong because there is zero guarantee that you will get the decryption key even paying large sum of ransom fee. Paying ransom fee will only encourage hackers to promote their evil or wrong intention. Instead of paying ransom demanded fee or making contact with cyber criminals, team of security analysts have advised victims to get rid of GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware instantly from their compromised or affected machine.
A: How To Remove GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware related items from list.
B: How to Restore GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by GANDCRAB 5.3 Ransomware with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.