|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected 010001 ransomware as threat to your computer|
|010001 ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Sophos ML||7.1.322853||Trj.Win32.010001 ransomware.CA|
|Bkav||6.133209||Variant of Win64/Trojan.010001 ransomware.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall 010001 ransomware Completely – Free Download|
010001 ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them CSS Optimizer X 1.1 , Rotate and Flip Multiple Images 1.2 , ConceptDraw MINDMAP 7 . 7 . 1 . 241 , Monier Williams 1.2 , EnSight 10.0.2c , Bugz 1.3.2 , Little Laugher Device 1.6 , Word Search Creator X 3.0.1 , Electrum , RapidViewer 1.5.2 , qMEM 1.1 , QuikViewer 1.1
010001 ransomware : Know About It’s Detailed Information
010001 ransomware is another member of its famous Ransomware family that uses the source code of original one. The original ransomware is really one of the oldest ransomware that comes with several variant and infect wide range of Windows PC. This ransomware has a list with about 126 file extensions to lock users files. The System files locked with its file extension is a clear evidence that Systems are contaminated with 010001 ransomware. It is crafted and designed by security analysts in such a way that it can infect almost all System executing on Windows Operating System.
Dispersal Methods Of 010001 ransomware
010001 ransomware is determined as one of the most notorious ransomware infection which is very intrusive and invasive in nature. The developers of this ransomware uses lots of deceptive and tricky methods to compromise windows machine but mainly it is dispersed through corrupted MS Word files and spam emails. System users usually invited to load the fake invoice. Once System user load any fake invoice or download any corrupt attachment then their PC easily get victimized by this ransomware. Besides spam campaigns, it also compromises users PC via infected devices, P2P file sharing sources, corrupt documents, pirated software, drive-by-downloads, bundling method and many more.
Behavior Of 010001 ransomware
Once 010001 ransomware gets installed in users PC successfully, a background procedure may appear in Windows Task Manager and displays an updated service. First of all, it disables firewall settings and stop the function of security measure so that affected users cannot easily detect and delete 010001 ransomware from their PC. After that it immediately initiate the file encryption procedure. It encodes users almost all stored file types such as audio or video clips, images, documents, databases, PDFs, presentations, eBooks and many more. The affected users files may easily be identified because it adds file extension.
After performing the successful file encryption procedure, it displays a ransom message as a command line window. The ransom note includes information about 010001 ransomware attack and asks victims to make contact with its developer in order to get the unique decryption key and decrypt files. But team of security analysts are strictly warned victims to not believe on ransom message because it is just only a tricky thing created by hackers to trick users and earn online money from them. Instead of paying ransom demanded fee, affected System users must take an immediate 010001 ransomware removal guide to delete them.
How To Remove 010001 ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all 010001 ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out 010001 ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the 010001 ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.