Are you getting troubles while browsing the web? Are you facing redirection problem? Have you noticed Beam-search.com as your browser's default home page and search engine? Unable to remove it? If so, then you have reached at correct place. This post will guide you in removing the malware quickly and easily. Follow the instructions carefully and perform it very well.
Despite having safe and functional appearance of Beam-search.com, the domain is considered as browser hijacker. It has the potential to drag your web browser and computer at high risk. It is such a nasty domain that it can ruin the normal functioning of the entire system and browser as well. This deceiving domain performs a series of malicious activities on your system and able to attack almost all the popular web browser including Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and others as well. It gets added to your browser either automatically or by you but without even your consent. Cyber criminals have purposely designed the malware to attack most trusted and famous internet browsers. Once browsers are hijacked by the domain, it can easily conduct wrong deeds on your system whatever it want to perform. So you better uninstall it quickly.
This is obvious that your online surfing is no more safe thereafter Beam-search.com is set as your default search engine. In spite of that, you still prefer to use the malicious domain to surf the internet then you would have to suffer from various problems. The search results shown by the domain are poisoned and will take you to questionable web pages. Furthermore, it will display advertising contents while you surf the internet such as pop-up, banners, coupons, deals and other marketing materials. These activities are really annoying and restrict you online task.
The main aim of Beam-search.com is to generate web traffic for its partner websites and then earn huge profit from it. Another vicious function of the browser hijacker is to monitor and collect all the information related to your browsing and the details which you have submitted while using this unreliable search engine. Collected data and informations are used by cyber crooks for commercial or illegal purposes. In worse cases, some fraudsters discloses the details to third party and utilizes the details for unlawful purposes. When you detect the presence of Beam-search.com on your system, immediately delete it from your system.
Manual Steps to Remove Beam-search.com From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove Beam-search.com related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete Beam-search.com completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean Beam-search.com related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall Beam-search.com and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With Beam-search.com
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the Beam-search.com related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove Beam-search.com related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove Beam-search.com related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove Beam-search.com related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of Beam-search.com from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.