|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Palo Alto Networks (Known Signatures)||2018.2.5517||Common|
|MAX||3.4.527807||[email protected] Virus.BB|
|StopBadware||3.514827||Variant of Win32/[email protected] Virus.B|
|securolytics||3.5.101||Web Surfer Watcher, MalwareMonitor|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Aiseesoft 3GP Converter , Excel Project Management Template , World of Aqua: Rev 2 Drives , 4Easysoft DAT to ASF Converter , VUWER , USB2/SSI2 to ISA/PCI/PCMCIA 2.0.2 , GNU BPEL2oWFN 2.0.3 , renamefromclip 0.1.0b0 , TaskMate 1.2.1 , iTunes Music Alarm Clock 7.5.1 , DashQuit 3.0
All Important Facts That You Must Know About [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is one of the latest and worst member of ransomware family. First of all, it recently appeared and according to the depth analysis of researchers, it is capable to infect almost all System based on Windows Operating System. Doesn’t matter which version of PC you are using because it is capable to infect Windows Vista, Server, Me, XP, Vista, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. Similar to traditional ransomware, this ransomware is also created by the group of cyber criminals to trick more and more System users and earn online revenues from them.
Ways Through Which [email protected] Virus Infect PC
Being a ransomware, [email protected] Virus is mainly delivered to users PC secretly via spam email messages. It is usually delivered into the users System in form of DOCX file embedded with the macro scripts that download and install such a ransomware on users PC. This type of ransomware uses other deceptive tactics to compromise Windows machine including bundling method, torrent downloads, infected devices, pirated software and many more.
Revealing Of [email protected] Virus Attack
As soon as [email protected] Virus proliferates inside the PC, it immediately uses strong AES 256 file encryption algorithm to make users files inaccessible. This ransomware is capable to infect or target almost all users generated content such as audio or video files, images, databases, documents, PDFs and many more. After locking files, it delivers a ransom note on users screen and instructs victims to pay ransom demanded fee in order to decrypt your files. But before paying ransom fee you must know that paying ransom will only encourage cyber hackers to promote their evil intention and they will not deliver you any decryption key. Therefore, you must follow the effective [email protected] Virus removal guide instead of paying the ransom demanded fee.
A: How To Remove [email protected] Virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill [email protected] Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the [email protected] Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall [email protected] Virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] Virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore [email protected] Virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing [email protected] Virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing [email protected] Virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by [email protected] Virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.