|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Bitx Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|Bitx Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Sophos ML||7.1.613421||Trj.Win64.Bitx Ransomware.BA|
|URLQuery||1.841153||Variant of Win64/Trojan.Bitx Ransomware.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall Bitx Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
Bitx Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them IPEVO Control Center 18.104.22.168 , OligoChecker 2.40 , Android SDK , Ocean Waves 2.0.2 , SolEol 22.214.171.124.0 , Gamer’s Help 1.0.1 , Radio UserLand 8.0.8 , DevonSync 1.5 , Epson Stylus Photo EX iDriver 5.5AE , Audio Switcher 1.5.1 , MyFourWalls 1.0.5 , SteveScan 2.0 , Force Archer 1.1 , Notifyr 1.0.3 , Family Farm 1.2.3
Detail Analysis Of Bitx Ransomware
Bitx Ransomware is a dangerous file encrypting virus that can also delete those files if the ransom amount is not payed within the specified time frame by the malware. It has been detected that the ransomware is based upon an open source code which is publicly available and has been exploited by other ransomware before. The virus has been designed to download the file encrypting scripts as soon as it installs within the system. Bitx Ransomware scans the system for the important files that need to be encrypted and which can help in bringing the system to a stop. Thus users will be left with no other option but to pay the ransom amount that they have been informed about. Upon successfully encrypting the files, it leaves a ransom note behind that is used to inform users regarding the attack and the process that they need to carry out if they want to obtain a decryption key that is promised to help them with restoring their files in working condition. Bitx Ransomware should not be trusted by users to fulfill its promise as such malware attacks are only designed to obtain money from the affected users. Ransomware such as these are also known to ask users to install a decryption software that will help in the decryption process, however such programs can hide other malicious scripts that can be used to damage the system further and carryout specific attacks.
Bitx Ransomware gets an easy access to a vulnerable system through means of spam mails and software bundles. The spam messages are specially crafted to deceive users and drop payload within the system. They carry design template of reputed firms that helps in making them appear legitimate. The contents within are embedded with scripts that seek permission from receiver to enable the macros that immediately install Bitx Ransomware payload. It can also use software bundles to hide itself as a legitimate program and can thus install when users select auto installation option. Such bundles are commonly available on freeware file sharing sites. Soon after establishing itself the ransomware makes changes to registry settings of the operating system to allow auto-run of its executable file. Bitx Ransomware then encrypts files of various formats using AES and RSA encryption algorithms and renames them with long character strings. The files become unusable as they cannot be executed by the operating system. It leaves a ransom note that warns users to pay the ransom amount or their files will be deleted at regular interval. Instead of paying a ransom amount users can remove it using this guide.
How To Remove Bitx Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Bitx Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Bitx Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Bitx Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.