|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] File Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Palo Alto Networks (Known Signatures)||2018.2.4159||Generic|
|ESET-NOD32||8.5.811603||[email protected] File Virus.CB|
|AutoShun||4.324503||Variant of Win32/[email protected] File Virus.B|
|Web Security Guard||6.4.854||HitVirus, SpySnipe|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] File Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them EPSMover (PPC) 1.0.2 , ViBE 1.0b12 , Swoip b0.3 , Ogg Drop 1.0b5 , The Flame 1.0b3 , Print Explosion Deluxe/Entourage Updater , Costco Photo Center QuickUpload Plugin 1.1.2 , Sound Script 1.0.2 , Yeerp Search 1.0 , Dxo Optics Pro v9.1.5 , Jigsaw Boom 1.0.2 , Ember v1.4.1 , Pocket Tanks 1.6 , iPod Freedom 1.9b , MovieMaker 1.4.1 , Simple List (PPC) 2.1
Know About [email protected] File Virus
Do you know about [email protected] File Virus? Is your PC infected with this virus? [email protected] File Virus is a Crypto Virus which was recently reported. It has infected numerous PCs till now. It has been informed at the time of writing that it was under development. It act as a file encoder. It makes your computer inaccessible and you will become victim because it is very hazardous for your PC. This article is based on the details about [email protected] File Virus. You can get the knowledge and solutions here about this ransomware.
[email protected] File Virus basically lock your all files and you will need decryption code to open it. The hackers put a nasty message on your desktop and demand ransom. It is very harmful for your computer and they force you to get the decryption code to unlock your file after paying the amount.
How Will You Say That [email protected]rm File Virus Invade Your PC
[email protected] File Virus invades your PC via different methods like spoofed emails, unpatched software, social media, downloading software from low quality websites, peer to peer network file sharing, clicking on unknown links etc.
What Are The Process By Which Your Files Get Encrypted By [email protected] File Virus
[email protected] File Virus encrypts your files by using the ciphers and extension. The extension is used as the suffix at the end of each file name. Your file name get changed and due to this process the files become lock. The file which get encrypted are archives, documents, images, audios, videos, back up etc. The file format which get changed due the extension are as .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .doc, .xls, .ppt, mp3, etc.
What Are The Hazardous Environment That You May Face From [email protected] File Virus
[email protected] File Virus is very harmful and it scare you after locking your all files. When you will go to open those files, you will get a ransom note on your desktop. This ransom note contains nasty message. You will need to decrypt your files and so, hackers put this ransom note with the demand of fee to unlock your files. They demand few Bitcoin as a ransom.
The hackers also give you some time to pay this amount. They warn you that if you will fail to pay this amount your all files get deleted permanently. If you will really pay the amount, you will get cheated by them. It is better to use data recovery software to restore your data because they are not going to give you any decryption code by which you can unlock your file. You can also follow the instruction here to remove [email protected] File Virus completely from your computer.
Remove [email protected] File Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] File Virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] File Virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected] File Virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] File Virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] File Virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] File Virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] File Virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] File Virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.