|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .crash Files Virus as threat to your computer|
|.crash Files Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Palo Alto Networks (Known Signatures)||2018.3.4139||General|
|K7GW||5.3.652841||Trj.Win64..crash Files Virus.BA|
|AhnLab-V3||3.231815||Variant of Win64/Trojan..crash Files Virus.A|
|ZDB Zeus||3.5.237||StartSurfing, Qvdntlmw Toolbar|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .crash Files Virus Completely – Free Download|
.crash Files Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Cube X Words 1.1 , Lingr 4.10 , Reaper , Iridient Developer v2.4 , G5 System 1.0 , Aydox 1.0 , Poker Tournament Hero 1.1.2 , Cineon/DPX Toolkit 4.1.2936 , Majesty 2 1.0.2 , Final Cut Library Manager 2.67 , Norton AntiVirus Definitions 05/05/2014 , Mounty 1.1 , OSX TankFighters 1.0.7 , OpenMark 1.60 , Page Control 2.2
What Do You Know About .crash Files Virus?
.crash Files Virus has been identified by the team if security experts as a worst ransomware infection that draws users attention these days. If your System stored files are encrypt with its file extension and you are unable to access your files then it is confirm that you are another victim of .crash Files Virus. According to the researchers, it is very notorious and dangerous System infection that applies secret file encryption to lock almost all users files such as documents, images, videos, databases, PDFs, presentations and many more with primary objective to block System users to access their files and then blackmails victim to pay ransom demanded fee.
What Are The Scheme Used In File Encryption By .crash Files Virus ?
File encryption is one of the most common behavior of .crash Files Virus and its developers uses criminal scheme to perform this procedure. It is regarded as one of the powerful digital data protection mechanism. A very strong and complex cryptography usually converts detail into the symbols combination which cannot be easily opened by System users. To decrypt files, the developers of .crash Files Virus usually urges victims to pay ransom demanded fee.
Is It Necessary To Pay Ransom Fee To .crash Files Virus Developers?
Once seeing ransom message, most of the Windows users easily get agreed to pay the large sum of ransom fee in order to get the unique file decryption key and decrypt files. But team of Security experts are strictly warned users to do so because no any give you assurances that you will decrypt your files even paying the large sum of ransom fee. Therefore, affected users must take an immediate action regarding the deletion of .crash Files Virus instead of paying the ransom fee.
How Does .crash Files Virus Infect PC?
Being a ransomware infection, .crash Files Virus uses lots of deceptive ways and social engineering tactics to compromise PC but some of the most common distribution channel are:
- Spam emails or Junk mail attachments
- Torrent files or downloads
- Exploit kits
- Infected peripheral devices
- P2P file sharing sites etc.
Remove .crash Files Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove .crash Files Virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove .crash Files Virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To .crash Files Virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find .crash Files Virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove .crash Files Virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove .crash Files Virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the .crash Files Virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the .crash Files Virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.