|CVE 2019-1266 is a Spyware|
|Trojan Dropped by CVE 2019-1266 are Mal/Behav-010, Secefa, Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Flystud.lc, Trojan.Duzse.A, Sality.R, Vapsup.fdx, Trojan.Ramnit.D!dam, I-Worm.Fakenap.b, WinNuke Trojan, Trojan.Adclicker, Malware.Js.Generic, Malware.Drowor, PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AM|
|Related spyware Spyware.Acext, WinXProtector, MySpaceIM Monitor Sniffer, Surf Spy, Worm.Win32.Randex, RealAV, StorageProtector, Spyware.Ntsvc, iSearch, ProtejaseuDrive, SpyWatchE, IESearch, SpyCut, RemEye|
|Windows Error caused by CVE 2019-1266 are – Error 0x80070070 – 0x50011, 0x00000042, Error 0xC0000428, 0x80246006 WU_E_DM_WRONGBITSVERSION A download manager operation could not be completed because the version of Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) is incompatible., 0x80240026 WU_E_INVALID_UPDATE_TYPE The type of update is invalid., Error 0x80240031, 0x8024800E WU_E_DS_ROWEXISTS The row was not added because an existing row has the same primary key., 0x000000F5, 0x80246002 WU_E_DM_INCORRECTFILEHASH A download manager operation could not be completed because the file digest was not recognized., 0x8024D010 WU_E_SETUP_INVALID_REGISTRY_DATA Windows Update Agent could not be updated because the registry contains invalid information., 0x8024000D WU_E_XML_MISSINGDATA Windows Update Agent could not find required information in the update’s XML data.|
|CVE 2019-1266 infects these windows .dll files PhotoLibraryResources.dll, kbduzb.dll, dbnetlib.dll, apss.dll, objsel.dll, hpf4400t.dll, ieakui.dll, msnspell.dll, System.Security.Resources.dll, McxDataPath.dll, dsuiext.dll, sdhcinst.dll, System.ServiceProcess.Resources.dll, Microsoft.Windows.Diagnosis.TroubleshootingPack.dll|
CVE 2019-1266 may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Duplicate Windows 1.1 , KPlayer 1.4.0 , Budget Calendar , MultiRack v9.7 , PC-Mac-Net FileShare Lite 6.0.2 , Chessmaster 9000 , Random Facts 1.0 , EverWeb , Floop 1.01 , Fun Greetings 1.2.0 , 4Videosoft DVD to Audio Suite , Sophie 1.02K
Remove CVE 2019-1266 Completely From Your Computer
Introduction To CVE 2019-1266
CVE 2019-1266 is reported by team of security analyst as a worst Trojan infection. It leads to the increase of CPU load and browser becomes unresponsive. This type of Trojan infection is specifically designed and created by the team of cyber criminals with wrong intention. It has been crafted in such a way that it can compromise almost all System executing on Windows OS such as Windows Vista, Server, XP, Me, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10.
CVE 2019-1266 – Deceptive Trick To Enter Into System
CVE 2019-1266 is very annoying and creates various types of losses in you PC. It generally attack by the spam emails, shareware, suspicious websites, third party programs, drive by downloads, installing pirated software, Facebook spam message and so on. Once penetrate into the system, it controls the internet connection and change the DNS settings It prohibits user to surf popular websites.
Annoying Effects Of CVE 2019-1266
CVE 2019-1266 connect to the remote server automatically and download various kinds of other threats on the system. It steals your personal data such as banking details and provide the benefits to hackers. The hackers get remote access and watch you all online activities.
Common Symptoms Of CVE 2019-1266
- You will get different kinds of pop-up ads and alert message.
- Your computer will run slowly. After slowing down the machine, it runs at peak level for long duration and cause severe damage and increase electricity bill.
- The antivirus and firewall protection start to stop working.
- Multiple redirects takes place to third party websites.
- It changes the default browser homepage, other browser settings and search engine.
- Some applications won’t start.
- Files get encrypted or removed.
- Internet connection get fail or run slowly.
- The system starts to act on its own without any permission.
The Preventive Measures From CVE 2019-1266
- Read the EULA carefully before installing the Software.
- Use updated antivirus to scan the computer regularly.
- Use strong password to fill online form.
- Keep Windows updated
CVE 2019-1266 is really very harmful virus for the system. Your PC requires urgent protection from this trojan virus. So, you can follow the instruction given below to remove CVE 2019-1266 completely from your computer.
How to Remove CVE 2019-1266 from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall CVE 2019-1266 from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to CVE 2019-1266 using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find CVE 2019-1266
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate CVE 2019-1266.
Step3: How to Uninstall CVE 2019-1266 from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to CVE 2019-1266 and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to CVE 2019-1266 and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose CVE 2019-1266 and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select CVE 2019-1266 and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete CVE 2019-1266 Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type CVE 2019-1266 to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all CVE 2019-1266 named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only CVE 2019-1266 entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of CVE 2019-1266, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.