|Displayed publisher: putlocker.co|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\putlocker.co|
|Program executable: putlocker.co.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\putlocker.co\putlocker.co.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) putlocker.co.dll|
|Adware.Win64.putlocker.co.CB by ClamAV|
|Variant of Win64/AdWare.putlocker.co.A by ZeusTracker|
|AdPartner by Avast-Mobile|
|Remove putlocker.co Now !|
putlocker.co may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Gleam 1.1 , Meistersinger Screensaver 1.0 , Dim 1.0 , Ofaco , Audiocorder , Zombie Quest 1.0.4 , Age of Curling 1.6.2 , Batch Image Resizer Pro , Agenda2 2.3 , ResponseGenerator 1.1 , Meal Planning , PostView 1.9.3 , Comet 1.0.0
putlocker.co is an adware program which causes different types of continuous advertisements which displays banners, adds, deals, coupons, offers, surveys, etc. It also redirects you on other websites and earn commission by providing the pay per click. putlocker.co is popular to display notifications in the browser. This website starts to show ads in the web browser. This adware virus silently enters into your computer without any prior notification. It force users to click on the ad link either redirecting on phishing websites or engaging user to take lots of their time for spying information inside the computer.
How Does putlocker.co Penetrate Into Your System
There are different techniques to penetrate this putlocker.co virus such as spam mail attachments, peer to peer network, clicking on malicious links, freeware and so on.
Common Symptoms Of putlocker.co
- It causes blue screen of death
- Your computer will start to respond slowly
- Programs get open and close automatically
- It shows minimum storage space in hard drive
- Hard disk start to work excessively and the external modem get lit.
- putlocker.co shows different kinds of pop-up ads, unwanted programs and toolbars.
- Your email starts to send spam message automatically to your friends.
Harmful Effects Of putlocker.co
putlocker.co is very annoying as it work to make your system vulnerable. It creates the pathway for the hackers to collect information like banking details and other important files. They monitors your every work and cause different malicious activities inside your computer. You will probably face lots of problematic scenario after it’s penetration. This is the major issue that your data get hacked by them. They can do anything wrong with it. So, it is very important that you should protect your data and keep your PC clean. You can follow the guideline here to remove putlocker.co quickly from your computer. This guide provides you manual and automatic both solution to remove this virus instantly from your PC.
Other Preventive Measures From putlocker.co
- You should read EULA first before installing the free software
- You should also update your antivirus program to scan system completely.
- You can also use the strong password while working online
- You should keep your operating system update
- Use the secure network
- You should think before clicking on any unknown link or opening spam attachments.
- You should keep the personal information safe and use Google drive.
- You should not use open Wi-Fi
- You should take backup of your data.
Learn To Remove putlocker.co Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete putlocker.co Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of putlocker.co Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to putlocker.co related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from putlocker.co On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing putlocker.co from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.