|Script.SWF.C501 is a Worm|
|Trojan Dropped by Script.SWF.C501 are Trojan.Agent.hln, I-Worm.FreeTrip.d, Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.cfct, BuddyPicture, Trojan.Vundo.PR, Batchwerm, Trojan.Ransomlock.W, Doomjuice.a, Trojan-Downloader.JS.DarDuk, Hoax.Renos.bvl, Trojan.Zbot.CBCGen|
|Related spyware Immunizr, Rogue.Virus Response Lab 2009, Expedioware, Shazaa, MalWarrior, Modem Spy, Softhomesite.com, Securityessentials2010.com, Edfqvrw Toolbar, Spyware.Look2Me, ASecureForum.com, Adssite ToolBar|
|Windows Error caused by Script.SWF.C501 are – 0x80244029 WU_E_PT_INVALID_CONFIG_PROP A configuration property value was wrong., 0x00000105, 0x8024002F WU_E_CALL_CANCELLED_BY_POLICY Operation did not complete because the DisableWindowsUpdateAccess policy was set., 0x80244021 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_BAD_GATEWAY Same as HTTP status 502 – the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, received an invalid response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to fulfill the request., 0x80240027 WU_E_URL_TOO_LONG The URL exceeded the maximum length., 0xf081A CBS_E_INVALID_DRIVER_OPERATION_KEY the driver operations key is corrupt or invalid, 0x000000C8, 0x80244023 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_GATEWAY_TIMEOUT Same as HTTP status 503 – the request was timed out waiting for a gateway., 0x0000002F|
|Script.SWF.C501 infects these windows .dll files AuthFWSnapin.dll, wupdinfo.dll, mcplayerinterop.dll, diskcopy.dll, Nlsdl.dll, dtsh.dll, snmpcl.dll, Pnrphc.dll, hpfrsw73.dll, ipnathlp.dll, snmpthrd.dll, PresentationBuildTasks.ni.dll, System.Security.ni.dll, sisbkup.dll|
Script.SWF.C501 may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them SPlayerX 1.1.8 , Icy Tower 1.5.2 , GoFax 1.0 , JPEG Comment for OSX 0.3 , Spy X v1.2b1 , Machine Information + Error Reporting 1.5.1 , Comic Book Dollhouse 0.2 , PowerPrint USB Updater 6.0 , iDVD3 Bike Chain Theme 1.0 , xWho 0.4 , 4Easysoft TS to WMA Converter , Troi URL Plug-in 4.1
How To Delete Script.SWF.C501 From Infected Windows Machine
Do you know actually what is Script.SWF.C501? I detected this malware when I scanned my Windows 7 System with my anti-virus software. I have no idea how it enters inside my PC but I am too much familiar with it’s negative traits which as a result ruin my System experience. However, I have tried to delete it with my anti-virus software but unable to do because my anti-virus software is outdated. Now, I am too much worried for my Windows 7 PC. Is there anyone who can help me to get rid out of this situation. Any working Script.SWF.C501 removal solution will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance…
Threat’s Profile Of Script.SWF.C501
|Type||Trojan, Virus, Malware|
|Affected Systems||Windows 32 & Windows 64|
|Infection Length||Always Varies|
|Brief Note||Script.SWF.C501 is a newly released Trojan infection that associated with most dangerous System infection family.|
|Occurrences||Junk mail attachments, spam campaigns, torrent downloads, exploit kits, shareware or freeware packages, P2P file sharing sources etc.|
Symptoms Of Script.SWF.C501
- Downpours Computer working speed
- Corrupts users System files
- Disable security measures of PC
- Alters browsers as well as System settings
- Throws security or fake alerts on visited pages and screen etc.
- To detect Script.SWF.C501 from compromised Windows machine easily, System users must download free Windows scanner tool.
Complete Information Related To Script.SWF.C501
Script.SWF.C501 is another Trojan infection which can be detected as worst security bugs on affected machine. It mainly opens the Computer backdoor and help cyber criminals to get inside your machine. Doesn’t matter which version of Computer System you are using because it is designed in such a way that it can compromise all version of Windows Operating System including Windows Vista, XP, Me, NT, Server, 7, 8/8.1 and the latest version Windows 10.
Being an intrusive and invasive in nature, Script.SWF.C501 often enters inside the Computer without asking for users permission. The creators of this malware uses several advanced and tricky channels but mainly spread via the spam campaigns containing dubious attachments. These spam emails or messages includes forged header information that is designed in such a way that looks like legitimate one. Downloading or opening of any dubious attachment will lead your PC to such an infection. Therefore, you must avoid yourself from opening any suspicious attachment or spam message that appear to your inbox from unknown person.
Doesn’t matter how Script.SWF.C501 penetrates inside your PC. Once it invading inside your PC, you have to really suffer with several serious troubles including :
- Connects your PC to malicious server to download several serious threats.
- Causes BSOD error and System death.
- Alters your homepage and leads your searches to third-party site.
- Helps cyber hackers to gather your all personal data.
- Makes your PC unresponsive after degrading working speed etc.
Manual Script.SWF.C501 Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Script.SWF.C501
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Script.SWF.C501, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Script.SWF.C501 Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Script.SWF.C501 infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Script.SWF.C501 infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Script.SWF.C501, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Script.SWF.C501
How to View Script.SWF.C501 Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Script.SWF.C501 related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Script.SWF.C501 Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Script.SWF.C501, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Script.SWF.C501 Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Script.SWF.C501.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Script.SWF.C501 related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Script.SWF.C501 related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Script.SWF.C501 associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Script.SWF.C501, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.