|Trojan.Agent.EBTP is a Trojan|
|Trojan Dropped by Trojan.Agent.EBTP are Trojan:Win32/Grymegat.B, Trojan.Bamital!gen1, ShowBehind, Trojan:Win32/Alureon.FL, Trojan Horse Sheur 4.gv., Matcash.K, VBInject.KQ, Trojan.Kissderfrom, Trojan-PSW.WOW, I-Worm.Energy.d, Spy.Agent.FL|
|Related spyware Toolbar888, iSearch, MediaPipe/MovieLand, Backdoor.Win32.Bifrose.bubl, Rootkit.Agent.ahb, NetBrowserPro, ShopAtHome.B, Not-a-virus:Server-FTP.Win32.Serv-U.gmh, ShopAtHome.A, DRPU PC Data Manager|
|Windows Error caused by Trojan.Agent.EBTP are – 0x8024D013 WU_E_SETUP_WRONG_SERVER_VERSION Windows Update Agent could not be updated because the server does not contain update information for this version., 0xf0806CBS_E_PENDING the operation could not be complete due to locked resources, 0xf0802 CBS_S_ALREADY_EXISTS source already exists, now copy not added, 0x0000006C, 0x80240019 WU_E_EXCLUSIVE_INSTALL_CONFLICT An exclusive update cannot be installed with other updates at the same time., 0x8024A004 WU_E_AU_PAUSED Automatic Updates was unable to process incoming requests because it was paused., 0x80246006 WU_E_DM_WRONGBITSVERSION A download manager operation could not be completed because the version of Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) is incompatible., 0x00000014, 0x80240030 WU_E_INVALID_PROXY_SERVER The format of the proxy list was invalid.|
|Trojan.Agent.EBTP infects these windows .dll files System.Runtime.Serialization.ni.dll, sendmail.dll, ipsecsnp.dll, srvsvc.dll, Microsoft.GroupPolicy.AdmTmplEditor.ni.dll, xpsp1res.dll, icfgnt5.dll, Apphlpdm.dll, kyweds10.dll, dbnetlib.dll, koc.dll, cdm.dll, aaaamon.dll, SPInf.dll|
Trojan.Agent.EBTP may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them TodoPlus , Report Card Pro 220.127.116.11 , Budget 2.7 , NexTune Nexus 3.0 , Stock + , MacPAG 1.2 , LunarCal 2.2.7 , GoatTracker 2.68 , BDRuleEngine.framework X 1.0.1 , System Updater 7.5.5 , The Art of John Dyer 1.0 , MeNotes 1.0 , FS Splocker 1.0b6 , Intervals 1.0 , Capture One Pro 7.1.4 , EOS Image Manager 1.0
Remove Trojan.Agent.EBTP Quickly From Infected PC
A Brief Introduction To Trojan.Agent.EBTP
Trojan.Agent.EBTP is a threat which is famous as a malicious trojan which is used for online fund theft. It infects PC and do major harm in very less time. It intrude in your machine silently and fully degrade the system performance. It has infected wide range of System across the global world. It consume high power of CPU and starts various malignant activities at the background of the PC. It disable the antivirus and firewall programs to hide itself for a long period of time.
Trojan.Agent.EBTP – Invasion Techniques
- Freeware programs – Trojan.Agent.EBTP spreads in computer due to the free downloads on net.
- Spam email attachments – Your system mostly get infected by this threat when you open the unknown sender’s attachments.
- Malicious websites – When you visit some low quality websites, this is sure that your system get affected by this threat.
- Suspicious links – If you click on unsafe and unknown links, this nasty threat can easily invade your system.
- Deceptive ads – The system will get infected when you open any type of misleading ads that pop-up on your machine while surfing the internet.
- P2P file sharing – Transferring the files from unsafe network may also leads to the Trojan.Agent.EBTP invasion.
Common symptoms Of Trojan.Agent.EBTP
- The computer will slow down – It is one of the most common symptoms of Trojan.Agent.EBTP. This threat affects the operating system, system application and internet speed begins to slow down.
- Crashing – Blue screen of Death (BSOD) or system crash appears and you will fail to access your computer normally.
- Pop-ups – This threat also publish unwanted pop-ups to your system.
- Hard drive malfunction – Your hard drive start to do unusual high activity even when you are not using it.
- Run out of storage space – Your system show the fake sign of full storage space.
- Unwanted messages and programs starts – Some warning signs appears and causes different activities.
- Disable security solution – The antivirus and firewall protection will stops to work or get disable suddenly.
- Unusual network activity – You will face difficulty to connect internet or sometime it does high network activity.
Harmful Activities Of Trojan.Agent.EBTP
Trojan.Agent.EBTP is very annoying and irritating due to its symptoms that it does inside the computer. Your Windows will shut down suddenly without any reason. Opening or closing of programs will automatically starts due to this virus. When you boot strange windows will appear. It gives opportunity to the hackers to spy your all activities and collect information to gain money. So, it is recommended here to remove Trojan.Agent.EBTP completely from your PC.
How to Remove Trojan.Agent.EBTP from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Agent.EBTP from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Agent.EBTP using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Agent.EBTP
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Agent.EBTP.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Agent.EBTP from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Agent.EBTP and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Agent.EBTP and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Agent.EBTP and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Agent.EBTP and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Agent.EBTP Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Agent.EBTP to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Agent.EBTP named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Agent.EBTP entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Agent.EBTP, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.