|Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen is a Worm|
|Trojan Dropped by Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen are I-Worm.Qoma, Trojan-PSW.OnLineGames.dat, Trojan-PSW.Win32.OnLineGames.eoaw, Trojan-Downloader.Agent.yuv, Troj/ExpJS-IT, Zlobie, Toblaz.A, Packed.Cisabim!gen1, Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Delf.tfy, Trojan.Win32.Fakeav.tri, Trojan Horse Generic_r.AZH, Trojan.Spy.Delf.CQ|
|Related spyware DealHelper, Kidda Toolbar, E-set.exe, WinTools, Not-a-virus:Server-FTP.Win32.Serv-U.gmh, SpyWatchE, SanitarDiska, Windows Precautions Center, BrowserModifier.ShopNav, MegaUpload Toolbar|
|Windows Error caused by Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen are – 0x00000026, 0x8024A005 WU_E_AU_NO_REGISTERED_SERVICE No unmanaged service is registered with AU., 0x00000075, 0x80242014 WU_E_UH_POSTREBOOTSTILLPENDING The post-reboot operation for the update is still in progress., 0x8024002B WU_E_LEGACYSERVER An operation did not complete because it requires a newer version of server., 0x80248019 WU_E_DS_NEEDWINDOWSSERVICE A request to remove the Windows Update service or to unregister it with Automatic Updates was declined because it is a built-in service and/or Automatic Updates cannot fall back to another service., 0x8024C006 WU_E_DRV_SYNC_FAILED Driver synchronization failed., 0x00000058|
|Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen infects these windows .dll files migisma.dll, oledb32.dll, rasdiag.dll, DismProv.dll, pid.dll, msdtclog.dll, accessibilitycpl.dll, vjoy.dll, h323msp.dll, ubpm.dll, dmvscres.dll, PINTLCSA.dll, provsvc.dll|
Remove Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen Quickly From Windows
A Brief Idea About Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen
Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen is a perilous trojan virus infection for the computer. It is created by the hackers. This misleading malware is silently inject into the computer and capable to do malicious activities inside the computer. It installed deeply inside the system. Once it get installed, it disable antivirus and firewall protection. This malware capable to makes the system more vulnerable. It steals important information of the users and make them victim. It brings more viruses by the backdoor system that creates more damages into the computer. In short it is a risky threat that hamper your security and privacy.
How Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen Will Get Intrude Into Your System?
Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen uses variety of methods to inject into the computer. It easily modify the Windows operating system without any permission of the user. Some of the general intrusive methods are – Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen get downloaded into the system via bundled with free third party software or programs. The spam email or junk email attachments which provide the infection when user click on the attachments file to open it. The other penetrating methods are used as visiting the malicious websites like suspicious or unknown sites that you never visit before, porn websites, torrent and etc. Playing online games, downloading pirated or cracked software, network file sharing or media files can also invade Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen into your system. Downloading the fake program or software updates can also deliver this virus inside the system. By clicking on the suspicious links or deceptive advertisements get redirect on the malicious site where more viruses get installed into the computer. By injecting the infections USB drives or the external media like CD, DVD, etc are also one of the most effective methods to deliver this trojan virus.
The Harmful Effects Of Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen
When Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen get installed into your computer, it leads to the major modification. It mess up the system and destroy the whole PC. Some of the common effects that can be visualize are:
- Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen silently injects into the computer without any user’s consent.
- It destroy the computer files, programs, software and etc.
- It disable the firewall and antivirus protection.
- Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen brings other similar spyware, threats, and malware inside the system.
- Block the vital features such as registry editor, task manager, control panel and etc.
- Steal financial and personal data to send it to the hackers.
- Create the new registry keys to start itself automatically into the system.
- Develop the backdoor onto the computer and allow hackers to access remotely the computer.
How to Remove Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Downloader.DOC.gen, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.