|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .WERD File Extension Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|.WERD File Extension Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|SentinelOne (Static ML)||2018.0.5851||Non-specific|
|F-Prot||5.2.634144||Trj.Win32..WERD File Extension Ransomware.AA|
|AVG||1.109804||Variant of Win32/Trojan..WERD File Extension Ransomware.A|
|ZDB Zeus||7.6.522||Pvnsmfor Toolbar, WebHancer.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .WERD File Extension Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
.WERD File Extension Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them TurboCAD Pro 8.0.2 , Mousigator 0.5.5 , RAR 5.10 , MacPOS 100b20912 , MaxBulk Mailer 8.5 , Star PDF Watermark 1.7.7 , Free Fonts 2.0 , AuI ConverteR 48×44 , LiveStage Pro Updater 2.1fc2 , Rhino Compass 1.0.2 , Computer Kids 1.2 , Batches 1.1 , Calorie Counter 7.0 , Barrack 1.0.4 , Hiqup 1.1 , Carbook PPC 4.0.2 , SwiKey PdfSigner , SNMP Test Utility 1.3.6
An Over view Of .WERD File Extension Ransomware
.WERD File Extension Ransomware is a file encoder trojan which locks all your files into the system. It has infected several PCs till now. It encrypts all files to demand ransom from the victim. It is very dangerous and provide a severe damage to your PC. You will lose all of your data while it starts to encrypt your files. You will require the decryption key to unlock your files.
How Does .WERD File Extension Ransomware To Spread Into Your System
.WERD File Extension Ransomware spreads into your system via peer to peer file transfer, spam e-mail attachments, visiting low quality websites, unpatched software, social media etc.
Know About The Encryption Process Of .WERD File Extension Ransomware
.WERD File Extension Ransomware encrypts your files by the AES cipher. It provides the alert message which is a screen locker and uses the default extension. It encrypts the data like images, audio, video, text and database. It changes the file formats like .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .doc, .xls, .ppt etc. This ransom ware provides white text on a blue screen on the top.
What Are The Bad Scenario Of .WERD File Extension Ransomware
.WERD File Extension Ransomware provides a harmful environment to the PC and make user as victim. It give the warning message on the desktop which contains malicious messages. It has the capability to warn you to pay the demanded ransom amount which is considerable. It gives the deadline to victim that they must have to pay within a given time. .WERD File Extension Ransomware warns users that if they fail to pay the amount, all their files will get deleted. This is a process to cheat you because the hackers are not going to provide you any decryption code to unlock your files. It is not guaranteed that you will get any unlocking key so you should not pay the amount. You should use the data recover tool to recover your all data. You can also follow the instruction here to remove .WERD File Extension Ransomware quickly from your computer.
Remove .WERD File Extension Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove .WERD File Extension Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove .WERD File Extension Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To .WERD File Extension Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find .WERD File Extension Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove .WERD File Extension Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove .WERD File Extension Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the .WERD File Extension Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the .WERD File Extension Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.