|Displayed publisher: ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\’Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam|
|Program executable: ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\’Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam\’Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam.dll|
|Adware.Win32.’Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam.AA by McAfee-GW-Edition|
|Variant of Win64/AdWare.’Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam.C by SCUMWARE.org|
|SaveNow.bo by Bkav|
|Remove ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam Now !|
‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them To Do – Create Check List Of Things To Do 2.0 , MacFUSE 2.0 , ImTOO PodWorks Platinum , Doublet Scan 4.0.5 , SmartTime 1.3 , djDecks , BlueReversi 1.0 , Blapp v7 , Plugin Galaxy 2.0 , Happy Holidaze Screensaver 1.0 , MissingMediaBurner 0.6.2 , RPN Calculator 1.9.2 , HUDTube Video Player 1.6 , Airwaves , ChatterBox 1.0.4 , OS X Server Web Password 0.9 , Friends export 1.2 , SketchBook Express
Info About ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam
Do you notice ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam on your PC recently? Does your browser display annoying ads whenever you visit any webpage? Do you feel that your browser has been hijacked? Then you are indeed right. All the annoying issues are created by adware program. If you do not know how to remove adware program then read this post and learn easy techniques.
‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam is a typically an adware program which does not allow you to surf the internet. It causes appearence of pop-up on the screen once infected with adware program. The program at a glance looks like useful application and claims to boost surfing experience of the user. This program is specifically designed to ease movie surfing task of the PC users. The nasty program will continuously force you to install its free toolbar so as to get benefits of this program. The program is compatible with any browser you are using which includes Chrome, Firefox and Explorer. Whatever it promises to do, it does not do such things. It is a product of third party so the aim is to benefit its creators only not the PC user. The pesky program is designed with the motive of promoting other sponsored party products to user and to convince them into using it.
So you better not trust the program. It gathers previous browsing history to display advertisements related to your interest. ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam blocks the IP address of the infected PC such that you cannot access your favorite web pages. Normal working condition of the PC is almost not possible because of the lots of undesirable changes in the default settings of the computer. Another impact of the nasty program is freezing of browser due to loads of ads on it. Your browser may not even respond sometime. Browser will hang while operating more than two web pages at a time. Applications too become unresponsive.
‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam are not annoying only, clicking on such dubious ad may redirect you to phishing websites. On getting rerouted to malicious websites makes your system even more infected. Though the program looks useful, you must not trust it or listen to it. Instead, before installing it read its EULA for every single detail. In case, you have already installed the malware, uninstall ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam quickly as possible.
Learn To Remove ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing ‘Your IP has Won (1) Google Gift’ Scam from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.