|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Golden Axe Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|Golden Axe Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|K7GW||5.5.609622||Trj.Win32.Golden Axe Ransomware.BB|
|URLQuery||2.617351||Variant of Win64/Trojan.Golden Axe Ransomware.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall Golden Axe Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
Golden Axe Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Folder Album Artwork 2.0.1 , AKVIS Magnifier 8.0.1118.11451 , Any File Info , LoginTrap 1.2 , Time Relics: Gears of Light 1.0 , Pocket Planes , AlienConverter 3.5.2 , Hungarian-English Dictionary 1.5.1 , CFL Calculator 1.0 , Call of Duty: Black Ops , Uncertainty 1.0 , fuse-ext2 0.0.7
Introduction To Golden Axe Ransomware
Golden Axe Ransomware is a variant of its Ransomware family. It has affected several countries and infected many PCs till now. It introduces the multi language support and display the ransom note as HTA application Window. It’s main purpose is to lock your files for solving the wrong intention. It makes you victim.
How Does Golden Axe Ransomware Enter Into The Computers
Golden Axe Ransomware enters via spoofed email attachments, peer to per to peer file transfer network, social media, visiting low quality website, clicking on unknown link etc.
What Are The Encryption Method Which Is Used By Golden Axe Ransomware
Golden Axe Ransomware uses ciphers to lock your files. It changes the file name in this process by adding an extension. It is used as suffix at the end of every file name. Files which are generally encrypted by this ransomware are documents, spreadsheets, images, audio, video etc. The file formats which get encrypted by this ransomware are .jpg, .jpeg, .xls, .doc, .png, .txt, .ppt etc.
How Does Golden Axe Ransomware Provide Hazardous Environment To Your Computer
Golden Axe Ransomware drops a ransom note in the form of HTML or TXT. When you will try to open your file, you will get this ransom note on your desktop. It contains malicious message and demands a ransom amount. The ransom note can be found within the system. It is very problematic issue that you will become totally unable to open your files and need the decryption key. In such situation you will definitely pay the ransom amount which are demanded by the hackers. They will actually give the deadline to pay the amount. But paying this amount is not a solution because you are not going to get the decryption key to unlock the files. So, you should use the data recovery software to restore your data. You can also follow the instruction and guideline here to remove Golden Axe Ransomware quickly from your computer.
How To Remove Golden Axe Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Golden Axe Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Golden Axe Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Golden Axe Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.