Gracewire Backdoor Malware is a new term that has been added in the list of dangerous Trojan category. If you are reaching at this post and ready for reading it then it is confirmed that your PC is also infected with Gracewire Backdoor Malware. Well, no need to be get panic too much because this post contains an appropriate solution through which you can easily eliminate Gracewire Backdoor Malware from your PC.
|Threat Profile of Gracewire Backdoor Malware|
|Threat Name||Gracewire Backdoor Malware|
|Threat Type||Backdoor, Malware|
|Affected OS||Windows PC|
|Description||Gracewire Backdoor Malware is regarded as the notorious Trojan infection that aim to ruin Windows PC and endangers users personal data.|
|Occurrences||Spam campaigns, infected external devices, hacked domain, drive-by-downloads, pirated software, P2P file sharing website etc.|
|Removal||Possible, to detect & get rid of Gracewire Backdoor Malware easily and completely, you must download Windows Scanner Tool.|
Detailed Information of Gracewire Backdoor Malware
Gracewire Backdoor Malware is listed under the vicious Trojan infection that is capable to cause the stream of several harmful actions on targeted machines. Likewise other Trojan infection, it attacks on all version of Windows System such as Windows Vista, Server, XP, NT, Me, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and the latest version Windows 10. The propagation channel and harmful traits of this malware is similar to other Trojan infection but the most noticeable thing about this malware is that it sets a backdoor for the remote users in order to control their infected machine remotely which means hacker uses the System backdoor to spy on user machine, control their System and gather their all personal data like their name, IP address, System as well as network configuration details, password, credit or debit card details etc. After attacking PC, it causes lots of serious damages and deliver BSoD error. In short, Gracewire Backdoor Malware is too much dangerous for affected machine. Therefore, it is highly advised to follow the below mentioned Gracewire Backdoor Malware removal instructions to get rid of it.
Risks Brought To You By Gracewire Backdoor Malware
- Strikingly degrades your Computer as well as network speed.
- Automatically adds, modifies or replaces the values as well as keys of System Registry.
- Harasses System users by displaying endless annoying advert and displays several fake messages.
- Opens System backdoor and automatically installs several malicious programs without asking for your approval.
- Permits cyber hackers to access your PC remotely.
- Add some shortcut icon of files automatically and delete some of users crucial files.
- Endangers privacy after tracking their online behavior etc.
How to Remove Gracewire Backdoor Malware from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Gracewire Backdoor Malware from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Gracewire Backdoor Malware using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Gracewire Backdoor Malware
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Gracewire Backdoor Malware.
Step3: How to Uninstall Gracewire Backdoor Malware from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Gracewire Backdoor Malware and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Gracewire Backdoor Malware and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Gracewire Backdoor Malware and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Gracewire Backdoor Malware and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Gracewire Backdoor Malware Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Gracewire Backdoor Malware to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Gracewire Backdoor Malware named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Gracewire Backdoor Malware entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Gracewire Backdoor Malware, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.