|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected YAYA Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|YAYA Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|CAT-QuickHeal||8.804157||Variant of Win64/Trojan.YAYA Ransomware.A|
|SCUMWARE.org||5.6.407||SpyDestroy Pro, TwoSeven|
|Suggestion: Uninstall YAYA Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
YAYA Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Conference4me 1.8 , Nuendo 188.8.131.527 , Arindal 64801 , Say-iTunes 1.0 , Binary-Tree 1.1 , Publisher Star HD 1.60 , LanInventory 1.1 , MAMP 3.0.6 , Diffiss 1.0-beta3 , YouTube5 Safari Extension 2.0 , Farallon Fast Ethernet PCI Card Driver 1.1
Threat Analysis For : YAYA Ransomware
YAYA Ransomware is a file encrypting malware that has been developed to intimidate and receive ransom money from affected users. Ransomware are increasingly becoming popular as means to damage files and systems which could be due to easily transaction of cryptographic currency through online web based medium. Cyber-criminals are constantly trying new and updates sources to infect systems all over the globe. YAYA Ransomware uses spam mails to trap users into believing the legitimacy of their contents. It uses design layouts of popular firms and respected brands to serve alarming information regarding a particular product or a service that might catch immediate attention of unaware users. The subject-line text of these messages is creatively crafted to serve this purpose. The infectious payload containing YAYA Ransomware has an executable file. It is embedded as a macros feature within the documents of these messages, which are served as an attachment file. Users can enable its deployment upon clicking on the option to enable macros to fully read the document. It can even be obtained while users are carelessly browsing web and click on a suspicious link, usually while using illegitimate websites. YAYA Ransomware can also be installed from software packages that usually promote freeware applications as a bundled-up option. It can silently intrude the system and quickly encrypt crucial files.
YAYA Ransomware is capable of encrypting files such as backup, documents, databases, audio, video, images and texts. Soon these files can be identified as carrying a file extension and are also renamed. The files then become unrecognizable by the operating system and are unusable for users. The ransomware has been found to delete Windows shadow volume copies that makes it even more difficult to retrieve encrypted files. It can even make changes to system settings that can make it difficult to restore windows backup. YAYA Ransomware has been found to make changes in the windows registry settings that allows it to remain and encrypt files unless a private decryption key is obtained. It leaves a ransom note for this purpose as it informs users regarding payment of few Bitcoin at a given address. It also asks users to contact developers at an email address to receive the key and a decryption tutorial. Users should not carry out such steps, instead they can remove it by following the steps given here.
A: How To Remove YAYA Ransomware From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill YAYA Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the YAYA Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall YAYA Ransomware From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all YAYA Ransomware related items from list.
B: How to Restore YAYA Ransomware Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing YAYA Ransomware from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing YAYA Ransomware from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by YAYA Ransomware with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.