|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|McAfee||6.2.825115||[email protected] virus.AC|
|PhishLabs||6.607525||Variant of Win64/[email protected] virus.A|
|VX Vault||3.6.404||Rogue.Pestbot, Worm.Edibara.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Avi 0.4 , Steel Fighters 1.4 , Maperture Pro 1.3 , Photo Hunt in Hawaii 10.1r11 , Vault 1.1.1 , AppleCore Project 1.2a , Gemini: The Duplicate Finder 1.5.4 , ABBYY Business Card Reader 4.7 , Live Wallpaper 2.6 , dataBoiler 1.5 , Mr. Alligator 1.1 , DJ-1800 1.2.1 , iTunes Clock X 0.3.2 , Aolor DMG to ISO Converter , iCircuit 1.7 , Brush Pilot 2.1 , Teachers Aid 1.2.1 , Asteroid Run 2.0
What Do You Know About [email protected] virus?
[email protected] virus has been identified by the team if security experts as a worst ransomware infection that draws users attention these days. If your System stored files are encrypt with its file extension and you are unable to access your files then it is confirm that you are another victim of [email protected] virus. According to the researchers, it is very notorious and dangerous System infection that applies secret file encryption to lock almost all users files such as documents, images, videos, databases, PDFs, presentations and many more with primary objective to block System users to access their files and then blackmails victim to pay ransom demanded fee.
What Are The Scheme Used In File Encryption By [email protected] virus ?
File encryption is one of the most common behavior of [email protected] virus and its developers uses criminal scheme to perform this procedure. It is regarded as one of the powerful digital data protection mechanism. A very strong and complex cryptography usually converts detail into the symbols combination which cannot be easily opened by System users. To decrypt files, the developers of [email protected] virus usually urges victims to pay ransom demanded fee.
Is It Necessary To Pay Ransom Fee To [email protected] virus Developers?
Once seeing ransom message, most of the Windows users easily get agreed to pay the large sum of ransom fee in order to get the unique file decryption key and decrypt files. But team of Security experts are strictly warned users to do so because no any give you assurances that you will decrypt your files even paying the large sum of ransom fee. Therefore, affected users must take an immediate action regarding the deletion of [email protected] virus instead of paying the ransom fee.
How Does [email protected] virus Infect PC?
Being a ransomware infection, [email protected] virus uses lots of deceptive ways and social engineering tactics to compromise PC but some of the most common distribution channel are:
- Spam emails or Junk mail attachments
- Torrent files or downloads
- Exploit kits
- Infected peripheral devices
- P2P file sharing sites etc.
How To Remove [email protected] virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.