Are you unable to open the file which have precious information in it as it is encrypted by .WAITING File Extension Virus? Has con developers intimated you to pay ransom in exchange of decrypting tool? You must have reached this web page in search of a solution for removal of .WAITING File Extension Virus from your computer system. This article will clear all your problems related to this ransomware by assisting you in a precise way to remove it.
Abstract Of .WAITING File Extension Virus
|Name||.WAITING File Extension Virus|
|.WAITING File Extension Virus||Crypto Ransomware|
|Indications Of Attack||It encrypts the data and append .WAITING extension to the files encrypted and thereafter demand ransom|
|Communication Medium||Spam Email Messages|
Short Explanation Of .WAITING File Extension Virus
.WAITING File Extension Virus is a data locker ransomware which encrypts file of high importance to user. It takes help of certain trojans and other malware programs to know about the data which user will surely not love to lose. .WAITING File Extension Virus makes use of RSA-1024 encryption algorithm. After successful encryption it provides a suffix to names of each file which are encrypted and thereafter generates a ransom note.
.WAITING File Extension Virus provides an email address [email protected] through the ransom note. By using this email address victims can communicate through the developers of the ransomware. Con developers also try to assure victims that their data can be decrypted by using decryption keys generated separately for their compromised PC. For this they ask user to send 1-3 encrypted files which must not be big in size and the ransomware developer will send them back after decrypting it for free. Victims are penalized illegally by .WAITING File Extension Virus developer by ordering them to pay ransom amount of $600 within 72 hours. According to the text in ransom note amount of ransom may increase if victims fail to pay the ransom within 72 hours.
How .WAITING File Extension Virus Attacks?
.WAITING File Extension Virus commonly uses spam email messages to invade your system. Spam email messages are one of the best carrier for ransomware. It can easily trick user by aggravating them to know about the information which lies within the attachment of spam email message. As user opens this attachment .WAITING File Extension Virus silently intrudes into their system.
Some other common methods which can be utilized by .WAITING File Extension Virus to infiltrate your PC are- infected removable drives, peer-to-peer sharing of data online and downloading some files from suspected sites.
How To Remove .WAITING File Extension Virus?
There is no need of paying a single amount of money to the developer of ransomware like .WAITING File Extension Virus. If you will pay the ransom to these con artists they will be motivated and may possibly intrude your system again. The step you should follow to remove .WAITING File Extension Virus from your system is to remove all .WAITING extensions file by scanning it through Free Scanner and then simply removing it if you already have created backup for your files encrypted. If you don't have created backup for your files then you need a powerful antivirus program suite to uninstall .WAITING File Extension Virus.
How To Remove .WAITING File Extension Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .WAITING File Extension Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .WAITING File Extension Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .WAITING File Extension Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.