|VBS.Netlog.D is a Trojan|
|Trojan Dropped by VBS.Netlog.D are InfoSpace Trojan, Trojan.IRCBot!rem, Vundo.C, TrojanDropper:MSIL/VB.I, TROJ_ARTIEF.ZIGS, Trojan.Secrar.A, Trojan.Win32.Cosmu.xxs, Zirgt Trojan, Trojan:Win32/Otran, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.amwf, Indoctrination|
|Related spyware SysDefender, Get-Torrent, Qakbot, Spy4PC, Adware.ActivShop, CommonSearchVCatch, TSPY_DROISNAKE.A, RemEye, MicroBillSys|
|Windows Error caused by VBS.Netlog.D are – 0xf0827 CBS_E_STACK_SHUTDOWN_REQUIRED servicing stack updated, aborting, 0x1000008E, 0xf0814 CBS_E_INVALID_CONFIG_VALUE invalid setting configuration value, 0xf080B CBS_E_PROPERTY_NOT_AVAILABLE requested property is not supported, 0x00000007, 0x80240034 WU_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILED Update failed to download., 0x00000101, 0x8024002D WU_E_SOURCE_ABSENT A full-file update could not be installed because it required the source., 0x80248014 WU_E_DS_UNKNOWNSERVICE An operation did not complete because the service is not in the data store., 0x8024D003 WU_E_SETUP_ALREADY_INITIALIZED Windows Update Agent could not be updated because of an internal error that caused setup initialization to be performed twice.|
|VBS.Netlog.D infects these windows .dll files blbres.dll, api-ms-win-service-winsvc-l1-1-0.dll, System.WorkflowServices.dll, mscories.dll, System.Printing.ni.dll, wtsapi32.dll, msdatl3.dll, ksuser.dll, mfdvdec.dll, msadomd.dll, winmm.dll, mfc42esp.dll|
VBS.Netlog.D may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Sounds4Fun 1.0 , Nokia 9×00 Icon Collection 1.0 , SoundFX 1.0 , Titanium7 7.4 , I’m Away 1.5 , Sophos Antivirus Home Edition , AC3D 7.5 , McSerialNumber 3.2 , SoonrAgent 5.0.40 , Trillian 1.4.52 , FormEntry Server , Virtual Gameboy 2.0 , Hypnotize , Trapeze 2.0 , Witch’s Pranks: Frog’s Fortune CE 1.0 , Times Tables Warp 1.0.4 , WSL-Amazon 2.1 , VideoCalc X 2.01 , DombraTuner 1.1
Remove VBS.Netlog.D: A Complete Guide
Hi! friends I have a Windows PC which made me experience certain unusual problems last night. I therefore scanned my system which detected VBS.Netlog.D virus. I tried to remove it with the help of my antivirus twice there by rebooting the system but the Trojan still persists in my system. Can someone suggest me solutions to remove it from my PC?
Short Description Of VBS.Netlog.D
VBS.Netlog.D belongs to the family of Trojan horse. It can cause your files in your system to be corrupted. It mainly targets Windows PC without seeking any permission to enter. Even your antivirus fails to recognize its presence and it can reside in your PC for a long period of time without coming into your knowledge. It is created by the spammers with an aim to earn profit. VBS.Netlog.D can contaminate or corrupt your all files including text, images, audios and videos, html, pdf and many more executable files.
How VBS.Netlog.D Invades Your PC?
VBS.Netlog.D uses several nasty tricks to infiltrate into your PC. It is bundled in free software along with some other application and programs so that it cannot be tracked at the time of its entrance. It can also make way to your computer system through attachments to any email.
For example an unknown sender messaged you that you have won a prize of worth 1 million, and you are therefore advised to open the attachment to the mail so that you can grab that prize amount of your name. These are nothing but a mere method to infiltrate virus like VBS.Netlog.D into your PC.
VBS.Netlog.D can manage to enter into your PC by some other means like infected removable drives like CD, USB, DVD, SD and others. VBS.Netlog.D can also sneak into your system through file sharing over networks or by some misleading websites and malicious download links.
Is VBS.Netlog.D Harmful?
VBS.Netlog.D can create a havoc inside user’s mind. It can’t be easily traced therefore it becomes more dangerous for you and your computer system. Due to its prolong activities inside the computer it manages to corrupt your files and documents which is severe issue for you. It keeps the record of your browsing related information like IP address, download logs, user id and password of some websites like Gmail or social sites like Facebook and share it with some third party or remote attackers which compromises your security.
It has the potential to overpower your defense and some other system settings which makes your computer more vulnerable and also results in improper functioning of your system. It may also assist some ransomware to encrypt some important file of user in the system in order to earn money from it.
How To Remove VBS.Netlog.D?
The basic reason behind the infiltration of the Trojan virus like VBS.Netlog.D is carelessness. So if you are careful while you are surfing Internet you can avoid its entry in your system.
You should read EULAs (End User License Agreements) completely before you agree for all the terms and conditions being imposed on you to download that specific software. You should scan the removable drives before you apply it to your system. Suggest the person to scan his/her device for this Trojan before sharing anything with them over networks. Keep changing your passwords for agent login to various sites. Add a backup manager to your system to create a backup for your file.
Manual VBS.Netlog.D Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of VBS.Netlog.D
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case VBS.Netlog.D, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove VBS.Netlog.D Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to VBS.Netlog.D infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of VBS.Netlog.D infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove VBS.Netlog.D, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete VBS.Netlog.D
How to View VBS.Netlog.D Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the VBS.Netlog.D related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access VBS.Netlog.D Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by VBS.Netlog.D, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide VBS.Netlog.D Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with VBS.Netlog.D.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide VBS.Netlog.D related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of VBS.Netlog.D related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View VBS.Netlog.D associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by VBS.Netlog.D, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.