This post contains detailed information about Backdoor.Spoofrand and it's removal tip. If somehow, your Windows System get infected with such a malware and looking for an effective & appropriate Trojan removal solution from the long time then your search will definitely ends here. Keep reading this post and carry out the provided removal instruction as in the exact order.
Expert's Analysis Report on Backdoor.Spoofrand
Backdoor.Spoofrand is a newly term added by security analysts in Trojan infection on January 10th, 2018. This kind of malware posses several undesired or unwanted operation within compromised machine and conduct several suspicious functionalities. System user can't detect about it's presence because it hide itself deep in task manager and other function of Windows PC. It has the ability to affect all edition of Microsoft Windows Operating System including Windows server 2000, Server 2005, Server 2008, NT, Vista, XP, Me, 7, 8/8.1 and the latest version Windows 10. Specifically, this malware has been created, designed and used by the team of cyber offenders for the commercial purposes.
Propagation Channels of Backdoor.Spoofrand
Similar to the traditional malware infection, Backdoor.Spoofrand utilizes various challenging methods to infect System but it uses spam emails to compromise Windows machine. The creators of this malware are usually joined its payload with attachment of bogus subject. The fake email always tries to believe System user that it can be trusted or legitimate one and trick user into clicking on it. When System users open any spam message or click on any dubious attachment, it secretly enters inside PC and start to conduct its malicious tasks. Besides spam campaigns, the creators of malware uses other deceptive channels to infect Windows machine including bundling method, pirated software, infected drives, contaminated devices, file sharing sources and many more.
Working Tactics of Backdoor.Spoofrand
As soon as Backdoor.Spoofrand gets activated inside the PC, it immediately start to works on PC background which existence is completely harmful for the PC. It switches System into botnet that usually sends other malware or spyware to the System's equipment. The creators of such a malware uses the highly advanced technological techniques to tracks user's activities using TOR internet browser. By this activity, hackers can record your all browsing as well as crucial data including System or Network configuration details, IP addresses, username, password, contact details and many more. For maintaining System and sake of privacy, it is highly recommended to get rid of Backdoor.Spoofrand from the affected Windows machine ASAP.
How to Remove Backdoor.Spoofrand from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Backdoor.Spoofrand from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Backdoor.Spoofrand using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Backdoor.Spoofrand
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Backdoor.Spoofrand.
Step3: How to Uninstall Backdoor.Spoofrand from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Backdoor.Spoofrand and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Backdoor.Spoofrand and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Backdoor.Spoofrand and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Backdoor.Spoofrand and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Backdoor.Spoofrand Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Backdoor.Spoofrand to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Backdoor.Spoofrand named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Backdoor.Spoofrand entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Backdoor.Spoofrand, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.