This post will assist help you to get rid of BtcKing Ransomware from infected machine. Before knowing about the removal instruction of BtcKing Ransomware, you must know that it is among the growing presence of the ultra aggressive System malware that locks user files with .BtcKing suffix for extorting money from the affected users. For getting complete information about BtcKing Ransomware, keep reading this post completely.
Threat's Profile of BtcKing Ransomware
|Name of Threat||BtcKing Ransomware|
|Threat's Type||Cryptovirus, Ransomware|
|Risk Level||Very High|
|Affected Systems||Windows OS|
|Ransom Note||How To Decode.txt|
|Description||BtcKing Ransomware is another notorious ransomware that locks users files with weird file extension and then demand victims to pay ransom demanded fee.|
|Distribution Ways||Torrent downloads, spam emails, junk mail attachments, infected removable devices, P2P file sharing network, hacked sites etc.|
|Is File Decryption Possible||Yes|
|To get rid of BtcKing Ransomware and decrypt .BtcKing files, System users must download Windows Scanner Tool.|
Detailed Inspection Report of BtcKing Ransomware
BtcKing Ransomware is labeled as another dangerous ransomware infection by security analysts that can infect almost all version of Windows PC. Being a ransomware, the primary objective of BtcKing Ransomware is to make online money from affected System users. To gain money from victims, it locks user files including audio or video clips, images, PDFs, documents, eBooks, databases and many more. While locking users files, it appends 'ID [victim's_ID].BtcKING' file extension at the end of the targeted files name. Once performing the successful file encryption procedure, it creates a text file labeled as "How To Decode Files.txt" and places it's copy in almost all existing folder and the desktop screen.
Know What Ransom Note of BtcKing Ransomware Says
The text file, How To Decode Files.txt often serves as a ransom note that includes a message stating that files as well as data is locked and affected users may pay a ransom demanded fee to restore the files or decrypt them. In order to get files back, first of all victims should send the single selected image to its developer. After that image will be decrypted and sent back along with the further payment details. Currently, it is unknown that what type of the cryptography used by BtcKing Ransomware but it is confirm that it is created by hackers for gaining online money.
No Need To Pay Ransom Demanded Fee To BtcKing Ransomware Developers
The amount of ransom demanded is not fix, it may fluctuates between the $500 and $1500 based on the file size. Hackers often urges victims to pay ransom demanded fee to get the unique file decryption fee and decrypt file. But according to the researchers report, hackers often ignore victims after submitting ransom payment which means paying ransom fee doesn't deliver any positive result. Therefore, it is highly recommended to ignore the ransom message and you must take an immediate action regarding deletion of BtcKing Ransomware ASAP.
How To Remove BtcKing Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End BtcKing Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the BtcKing Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall BtcKing Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all BtcKing Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall BtcKing Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete BtcKing Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete BtcKing Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all BtcKing Ransomware related programs.
Remove BtcKing Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all BtcKing Ransomware related entries.
Remove BtcKing Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the BtcKing Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free BtcKing Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.