Descriptive Note on JS:MINER-I
JS:MINER-I is another term that listed under the category of notorious Trojan infection. It uses the resources of infected System's to mine the digital currency including Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum or DarkCoin without asking for user permission. Bear in your mind that it will use more than 70% of CPU's power and graphics cards power to mine the digital currency. Thus, it is clear that your System may start to behaves too much slower than before after the affect of such a malware. It will also cause your CPU to execute at the very hot temperatures for extended the time period which can shorten the CPU's life.
Malicious Activity of JS:MINER-I
Upon getting inside the PC successfully, first of all JS:MINER-I will attack to your installed browser with aim to redirect your webpage with the random domain names and suffixes. Web redirection often happens to generate the hoax traffic to the specific sites. Many of the cyber criminals use it to increase website rank and make money for third-party. Moreover, it can perform other notorious activities to ruin your Windows system. But the worst behavior of such an infection is to gather the keystrokes that you type, get your browser as well as online search history, support the financial detail and much more. In short, it can ruin your Windows PC as well privacy. Thus, deletion of JS:MINER-I is required from the compromised Windows machine immediately.
Common Sources of JS:MINER-I Infiltration
According to the depth analysis by researchers, the creators of JS:MINER-I uses numerous deceptive channels to victimized Windows PC but some of the most common distribution channels are listed below :
- Hacked sites containing exploitation code.
- Vulnerabilities in the outdated web browsers and the unpatched Windows OS.
- Spam emails containing the malicious hyperlinks or attachments.
- Bundling methods that offers various additional packages.
- Infected game servers, bot-nets, P2P networks, malvertising campaigns, malicious SMS messages and much more.
Common Symptoms That Indicates User About The Presence of JS:MINER-I
- Minimize and maximize the Windows system slowly and execute the programs too much slower.
- It stops programs to launch quickly.
- Scares you by displaying several scary messages without your awareness.
- Opens backdoor and exploit Computer vulnerabilities.
- Makes several unnecessary modifications without asking for your permission and prevent you from reverting them.
Manual JS:MINER-I Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of JS:MINER-I
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case JS:MINER-I, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove JS:MINER-I Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to JS:MINER-I infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of JS:MINER-I infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove JS:MINER-I, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete JS:MINER-I
How to View JS:MINER-I Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the JS:MINER-I related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access JS:MINER-I Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by JS:MINER-I, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide JS:MINER-I Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with JS:MINER-I.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide JS:MINER-I related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of JS:MINER-I related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View JS:MINER-I associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by JS:MINER-I, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.