Do You Know About Trojan.NavRat
Trojan.NavRat is a trojan virus which hamper your computer by several unwanted activities. It comes via different methods like unsafe network file sharing, freeware downloads, shareware, etc. This trojan virus has deeply inserted itself and it is very tough to erase from the system. It creates the file named as file.exe. It has infected 62 PCs till now. It actually intrude PC without your consent. It attacks all version of computer. Once it enter into your PC, firstly it blocks your antivirus protection.
What Are The Major Signs Of Trojan.NavRat Activities
- The computer program will disappear from its memory
- Unexpected music or sound will start to play.
- New antivirus program will not install properly.
- Files which open have more than one extension like .exe, .gif or .jpg.
- Unusual error message start to pop-up.
- Item will not print correctly.
- Menus and dialog box will get different.
- Disk drives become inaccessible.
- Applications will not work correctly.
- Computer starts to reboot by it's own.
- System restart continuously.
- System will stops to respond.
- Processing speed will lose by the computer.
How Trojan.NavRat provides Harm The Computer
After penetrating this Trojan.NavRat your computer will starts to control remotely by the hackers. It creates the loopholes which helps other viruses to enter into the computer either it will be adware, spyware, worms or threats. It provides several kinds of unwanted happening inside your computer. Hackers get the chance to grab your data and disturb your privacy. They are so intelligent as they monitor your every activity remotely. They make money from your data and in this situation you may encounter some problems. So, it is recommended here that you should take a step to remove Trojan.NavRat instantly from your computer.
Steps To Prevent Your Machine From Trojan.NavRat
- You should install the antivirus software.
- You should update it regularly.
- Scan your system daily by the updated antivirus software.
- Use the strong password that your data will be safe
- Keep your operating system updated.
- You should disable auto-run.
- Disable the Outlook image previews
- Don't click on email attachments or links send by unknown sender.
Steps to Delete Trojan.NavRat
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove Trojan.NavRat from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find Trojan.NavRat Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete Trojan.NavRat virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete Trojan.NavRat Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for Trojan.NavRat Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to Trojan.NavRat
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.NavRat from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find Trojan.NavRat related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by Trojan.NavRat and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by Trojan.NavRat
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with Trojan.NavRat that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of Trojan.NavRat using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect Trojan.NavRat.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!