Are you encountering with Aw, Snap! error message on Google Chrome? Looking for a working guide to fix such an error message? If so, your search definitely ends here. This post includes step-by-step working guide through which you can easily get rid of Aw, Snap! error message on Google Chrome. But before that you must know that it is one of the most common error message that block you away from the reaching of your preferable site. To fix Aw, Snap! error message on Google Chrome, follow the below mentioned solutions.
Effective Solutions To Fix Aw, Snap! error message on Google Chrome
Solution 1 : Restart Your Google Chrome
By rebooting your Chrome browser, you can simply fix Aw, Snap! error message on Google Chrome.
Solution 2 : Clear The Browsing Data of Your Chrome
- Start your Chrome browser.
- In the address bar, type chrome://settings/clearBrowserData.
- On next, choose the option of ‘the beginning of time’ for time period.
- Tick all items and then after click on ‘Clear browsing data’ option.
Solution 3 : Execute Memory Diagnostic
- First of all, open the Run box by holding Win+R keys together.
- In the opened Run box, type mdsched.exe and press on OK button or Enter key.
- Now, a dialog box will be appear on your screen in which you have to choose when to reboot your PC and perform a procedure to check.
- Lastly, reboot your device and wait for the procedure to be finished.
Solution 4 : Update Your Chrome Browser
- Launch your Chrome browser on your PC.
- Click on More icon that located at the top-right corner and then after click on Settings option.
- On next,click on menu option and then About Chrome.
- If there is an update, click on Relaunch option but if there is not option then it is sure that your Chrome is up-to-date.
Solution 5 : Clear Cookies & Caches
- Start your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on More >> More tools >> Clear browsing data.
- On next from ‘Time Range’, choose option of All time.
- Now, choose ‘Cached images and files’ and ‘Cookies and other site data’.
- Click on Clear data.
Solution 6 : Disable Extensions, Close Executing Tabs and Other Programs
- Close every tab on your browser except one that is displaying error message.
- Stop other programs or apps from executing, you can also paused file downloads that are no need.
- Go to More Tools option and then Extensions.
- Uncheck the box that located next to Enabled. To delete extension from browser, click on bin icon.